0 Thread(s)

West Virginia

Any one know if West Virginia is restricting
    campers from out of State

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a KOA near my home and I drove through there a few days ago. I saw some RV's from other states. Even saw one from New York. I would think that would be risky considering the condition of that state with Covid19. There is an 800 reservation number now in West Virginia that handles all state park reservations. You might call them to see for sure.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK to go

Camp ground contacted me today, we are OK. No restrictions, looks like we may even be able to eat at a restaurant with outdoor seating and get a hair cut

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I deleted 4 threads not really at all helping to solve the OPs original, simple request about West Virginia. They all seemed to be getting very far from the OP's request.

This tread was reported as borderline offensive/political/not appropriate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, it was certainly on-the-edge. And, as it was going off topic I hope I headed off a debate not leading to a resolution of the OP's request.

As we all start to come out from our cocoons/isolation/feeling toward news outlets, etc. I think we should start to focus on the category at hand - helping others who post in "Camping, Destinations and RV Trip Planning". We're all going to ask and wonder what campgrounds are open and what is going on in them. We should just report the know facts from those with them. And if the information includes where folks were from it is just that - a report on what states people were from. Let's just report it as that.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods