Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entry Door Lock Style.

For any of you with Grand Design Reflection 5th wheels, I need some assistance. I just signed paperwork to purchase a 2020 Grand Design Reflection 5th Wheel, model 311BHS. I will be picking it up in a week or so. RVLock has a 20% off store wide sale going on for the next few days and I would like to buy an entry lock. Because the dealer I'm buying from is 4 hours away, I can't look at the stock lock Grand Design uses and I can't find a decent picture of the entry door online. Is it the standard style that most RV Manufacturers use where the RVLock V4 Right Hand model https://www.rvlock.com/collections/f...keypad-for-rvs would be the correct model to purchase? I contacted RVLock and their answer was that they offer a 30 day return policy if I buy the wrong one but I would like to avoid buying the wrong one in the first place if I can. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might be able to get the dealer to take a picture and send it to you. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD
    2017 308BHTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jguzek View Post
    You might be able to get the dealer to take a picture and send it to you. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I tried that first but because of the Covid-19 issue, they are on a skeleton crew at the dealership and don't have the time to go take a picture. I can't blame them really. They're just trying to stay open right now with a parts guy, the General Manager and the Finance manager on site.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t see any mention of a 20% off on their site. I was looking to buy one of their locks.

Do you know that dates of the sale?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertS377 View Post
    I don’t see any mention of a 20% off on their site. I was looking to buy one of their locks.

Do you know that dates of the sale?
    Yes. It ends at 11:59 pm on May 5th. Use the Promo code CINCO2020 at checkout is what the email they sent me says. I learned that the regular price on Amazon is already discounted. Same V-4 lock on the their site is $239 and $199 on Amazon. Not quite 20% off but close.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great. Thanks very much

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pleasure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RobWNY….you motivated me to spend the money...my RV 4.0 lock came last night I got it on Amazon for $199 with free shipping I plan on installing it this weekend, im excited to replace my old crummy OEM lock. Have you picked up your 311BHS yet?
    Bob & Donna - Maryland
    2017 303 RLS
    2023 Ford F350 CCLB 6.7 Diesel w/B & W Companion 3300 hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RobertS377, That's great! We loved the RVLock we had on the Fifth Wheel we're trading in. I bought a new V-4 during the sale and have received it. I'll install it when we get the new RV. When we went to the dealer to inspect the 311BHS before making the deal, I noticed somehow the roof ladder had been damaged. It was dented and skewed upward on one side so it was no longer structurally strong. As part of the deal, they agreed to order and install a new ladder so I'm waiting for that to be done before taking possession of it. I live 4 hours from the dealer so I didn't want to go back and forth any more than what's necessary. I'm hoping in the next two weeks I'll be able to pick it up. I can't go camping yet anyway. Our May State Park reservations had to be cancelled and I'm hoping we can still go in June but being from NY State, I'm not very optimistic. Where I live, there are very few cases of Covid-19 but New York City and some other cities in the State are still problem areas. Until those places are under control, we have to wait it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the lock on Sunday. Very happy. Should have done it long ago Even my wife loves the convenience of the FOB and keypad vs a key. She actually noticed the quality over the OEM lock

It’s solid, sturdy and took about 15 minutes to install.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast