Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome. I'm glad you and your wife like it. As a side note, if you find that the sounds it makes are too loud, you can muffle them somewhat. There's a youtube video on how to do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdDaDsC_sg We got a call from the dealer that we can pick it up on Tuesday the 19th. We also opted to have a Reese Airborne Sidewinder pin box installed to avoid any issues with our short box Ram truck. We're very excited!Even if we do have to camp in our driveway for a while

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for the link Rob. Yes, it is a little loud. I disabled per the manual but my wife prefers the sound so she knows she locked it. Muting it would be better, I may try that.

COngrats on the upcoming delivery, safe travels as soon as we all get traveling again
    Bob & Donna - Maryland
    2017 303 RLS
    2023 Ford F350 CCLB 6.7 Diesel w/B & W Companion 3300 hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bob. Same to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Imagine 2800BH and have two doors. I wanted matched keys, you can not order them from Amazon with matched keys. We ordered ours from RV lock and they matched the Amazon price with no shipping cost. saved us about $50.00. They were great to deal with. Very impress with them now that they are installed.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you like your locks mhaasser. We pick up our new 311BHS later today. My lock is here and ready to be installed tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12