User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    We took possession of our 2020 Imagine 2600RB on Feb 8th. Then the virus hit and like many of you we were not able to use it other than in the backyard. Until this weekend that is.

Georgia's governor let the shelter in place order expire Thursday night at midnight. So Thursday we called Scenic Mountain rv park in Milledgeville GA (50 min drive from the house) and reserved a space for Friday and Saturday nights. I explained the whole new TT situation to the lady and she gave us a really nice site.

This is nice rv park. The grounds are well kept. Some of the sites are very spacious. Free wifi and cable TV. They have 6 stocked ponds and since they are private ponds you don't need a fishing license. We had a great weekend trip. I'm sitting at the park about to pack up and head home.

Here is our site. This was taken Saturday evening just before dusk. Taking this picture I'm not even standing in my neighbors site yet.

This other picture is their back pond in the woods that they had stocked with large mouth bass. We didn't get a chance to fish it but that's okay, I see many impromptu weekend trips back to this rv park.

Attachment 26274

Attachment 26275
    Enjoy your new rig and time out camping, a great way to distance yourself.
    Be safe.
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovers View Post
    I'll jump in and give a hearty "two thumbs up" for the Solo Stove - one of the best camping accessory purchases we've made for sure.

We have the Bonfire also - fits nicely in the basement pass-through storage in our Imagine 2400BH in it's own carry bag. We also have the base and set it up anywhere we want on our campsite since it won't singe grass or leave a mark on a concrete or stone patio. We camped last weekend (Finally!) and of course had a few campfires. You can see the fire coming through the vent holes inside the upper rim of the Stove - heated air burns off excess smoke and makes for a VERY hot fire. (Excuse the stains on the upper rim - kids let their Smores come in contact with it and left carbonized marshmallows )

Attachment 26316

Bob
    Great picture of the Solo Stove. No worries about the carbonized marshmallows. That's better than the carbonized nylon blankie Mrs skreef has brought out to the fire on numerous occasions. Both red and green blankies.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much heat can you feel sitting around the Solo's?
    2020 3500 SRW GMC AT4
    2020 Momentum 351M

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbledot View Post
    How much heat can you feel sitting around the Solo's?
    If it's raging it puts off a lot of heat. Although from just below your knees down not very much. We sit around it in zero gravity chairs which gets our feet at campfire height.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12