User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I am aware of the amp but I was not aware of access to bottom of Winguard through speaker. Thanks I will check that next rip to camper.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d love to have someone figure this out. I too have poor tv and radio reception. Checked all the connections except for the Winegard. Found the radio coax on the wrong connector on the aerial booster, but that didn’t help anything. I don’t have any access to the Winegard from below.
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    Pullrite Superlite 2600
    2019 Ford F250 CC SB 6.7L
    2017 Jayco 27bhs (Sold)

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours started performing badly as well last trip and is doing so now. I need to meter it out as all connections have checked out tight. Not a huge deal since I just set up the Dish, but it's odd. Neighbors either side using same unit and have 21 channels coming in clear. We're getting 7 and constant pixelation.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m at wits end on our TV/antenna issue. I did numerous searches though this forum and couldn’t find anything else to try. Bottom line is BOTH of our TVs cannot find ANY OTA signal after a channel scan (zero channels found). Booster switch is on, I checked all connections (that I could find), pulled the booster switch wall plate and looked inside and didn’t see any loose connections, checked under the slide. Is a coax tester my next move? Anything else to try? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A27FEFE-0386-4B77-9B57-0189BBF3D93D.jpeg  
    Last edited by orbsah; 10-05-2020 at 04:39 PM.
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem with my new 25G. Very poor reception on the TV and FM radio. after tracing all the cables, I discovered that the line going to the radio was connected to the ANT terminal on the booster and the antenna line was connected to the TV2 terminal. Once I fixed the connections everything is working great. Of course this would only apply if the problem and been there from the start.
    Roger Crawford
    Queen Creek, AZ
    2021 Momentum 25G
    2019 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12