User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furion FGH4ZSA-SS igniter assembly

I have an issue with my Furion stove igniter is not working. I replaced the battery and still no spark. I've reached out to Furion and they say It sounds like I would need a new Igniter assembly. The part number is C-FGH4ZSA-SS-Igniter.

Has anyone ever replaced one. If so how hard was it and how would I go about it.. I really don't want to take to a dealer or shop because of the high labor they charges.

Thanks for any help provided.
    Steve & Debra
    2020 F350 Platinum crew cab, DRW power stroke Diesel,
    Currently a Demco 21k Hijacker Autoslide hitch
    2018 Solitude 375RES

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruger9mm View Post
    I have an issue with my Furion stove igniter is not working. I replaced the battery and still no spark. I've reached out to Furion and they say It sounds like I would need a new Igniter assembly. The part number is C-FGH4ZSA-SS-Igniter.

Has anyone ever replaced one. If so how hard was it and how would I go about it.. I really don't want to take to a dealer or shop because of the high labor they charges.

Thanks for any help provided.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the burners, not the oven. Found this online

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/13...gh4zsa-Ss.html

Was it working previously? If so, is there any way the part that makes the spark could have been bumped or jarred so it’s not close enough to ignite the gas? Alternatively, you can light them with one of those fire-stick lighters (Scripto, with long tube for the flame-these are usually sold with charcoal/lighter fluid). I prefer this method anyway as I hate letting the gas flow into the trailer while I keep clicking the igniter. My home gas range emits repeated sparks until the burner catches. So does my Weber grill. Wish the trailer’s stove worked this way.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    I’m assuming you’re talking about the burners, not the oven. Found this online

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/13...gh4zsa-Ss.html

Was it working previously? If so, is there any way the part that makes the spark could have been bumped or jarred so it’s not close enough to ignite the gas? Alternatively, you can light them with one of those fire-stick lighters (Scripto, with long tube for the flame-these are usually sold with charcoal/lighter fluid). I prefer this method anyway as I hate letting the gas flow into the trailer while I keep clicking the igniter. My home gas range emits repeated sparks until the burner catches. So does my Weber grill. Wish the trailer’s stove worked this way.
    N

Thank you... This does help.
    Steve & Debra
    2020 F350 Platinum crew cab, DRW power stroke Diesel,
    Currently a Demco 21k Hijacker Autoslide hitch
    2018 Solitude 375RES