User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstshirt View Post
    Control number?
    You are given a Control Number when you are approved with TSD. It is NOT your pin; the PIN is only used to access your account on their website. The control number is the last 4 digits of your SSN.

I've never gotten a receipt at Love's or TA/Petro - I don't remember if there is a prompt asking if I want a receipt but I've never gotten one or asked for one. Transactions show up in the Account Activity section of the app before I climb back in the truck. I confirm the price I paid right there on my phone before I leave the fuel lane.

Really hoping more truck stops are added - we're leaving for a 10 day trip to Tennessee and Georgia this week and the TA truck stops are spread out right at the edge of my truck's fuel range.

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are leaving for the outer banks in a couple of weeks. Just went on rv trip wizard and added the TAs to my trip. About 60 cent difference compared to Love's and pilot.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any updates on new outlets for cheap,fuel.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FR8TFLYER View Post
    any updates on new outlets for cheap,fuel.
    They put this out on their FB page a few days ago. It is where they always announce things.

" All our current discounts are still in place. They include: TA (varies) , Petro (varies), Loves (16 cents off retail), SAAP Brothers (12 cents off retail), Road Ranger (20 cents off retail), Ambest (5 cents off retail), Kwik Trip/Kwik Star (10 cents off retail) and Cash Magic (varies). "

They didn't say much else. The TA / Petros are still where the big savings are for now.
    Seems people are getting spoiled. Used to think 10 to 20 cents off was good. LOL
    Jim T.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, ta yesterday for 1.56, best deal out there at the moment

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wHat`S uP eFs

Has anyone learned why the big discounts were removed for us?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped in a Petro today and the card knocked it down from $2.38 a gallon to $1.68 a gallon. Not to shabby.
    Jim T.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the most part Pilot/Flying J aren't on the TSD program. They are now working with Good Sam and their card and offer 8-9 cents off per gallon. Per my latest update from TSD Loves offer 16 cents off per gallon while TA & Petro discounts change so you have to check TSD's web site to find the current discount but it shold be a minimum of 30 -40 cents per gallon.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PFJ RV Plus card first knocks the price down to the cash price, then takes the $0.08 (diesel) or the gas discount ($0.05 or $0.06 depending on regular or life Good Sam membership) off of that, so it's a little better than it sounds. The gas discount isn't available at all locations (dealers primarily).

It does activate the pumps. It also gives you $0.10 off of each full gallon of propane you purchase. The key is when you go inside to pay for propane, make sure you mention it's a corporate card, and scan the barcode on the back.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-03-2020 at 06:48 PM.
    2016 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
    2014 Ram 3500 CC/LB/CTD/Aisin/4.10
    2014 Polaris RZR 800EPS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is there an online link to the updated fuel prices? I think there is but i can't find it. The app been down lately and I'm leaving tomorrow.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast