User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingLife View Post
    For the most part Pilot/Flying J aren't on the TSD program. They are now working with Good Sam and their card and offer 8-9 cents off per gallon. Per my latest update from TSD Loves offer 16 cents off per gallon while TA & Petro discounts change so you have to check TSD's web site to find the current discount but it shold be a minimum of 30 -40 cents per gallon.
    Pilot/Flying J have been working with Good Sam for years- I have had their discount fuel card for at least four years.. Once Good Sams' club got wind of the TSD/ Pilot relationship they made Flying J/Pilot pull out of the TSD program we presume.
    Donald AKA johndeerefarmer
    2020 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel
    2017 F150 ecoboost max tow
    2016 Reflection 29RS VIN# 573FR322XG3305717

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndeerefarmer View Post
    Pilot/Flying J have been working with Good Sam for years- I have had their discount fuel card for at least four years.. Once Good Sams' club got wind of the TSD/ Pilot relationship they made Flying J/Pilot pull out of the TSD program we presume.
    It's unfortunate that Pilot/Flying J doesn't give the TSD discount anymore but the TSD card still works just fine at their truck lane pumps. We just got back from a 2 week trip from Ohio to Georgia and back through Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia and I used the card at Pilot 3 times. Convenient and the most I paid was $2.39 a gallon. That's still cheap in my book considering this time last year truck stops were well over $3.00 a gallon in a lot of places.

That said, it sure was sweet to pay only $1.76 a gallon at TA/Petro

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovers View Post
    It's unfortunate that Pilot/Flying J doesn't give the TSD discount anymore but the TSD card still works just fine at their truck lane pumps. We just got back from a 2 week trip from Ohio to Georgia and back through Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia and I used the card at Pilot 3 times. Convenient and the most I paid was $2.39 a gallon. That's still cheap in my book considering this time last year truck stops were well over $3.00 a gallon in a lot of places.

That said, it sure was sweet to pay only $1.76 a gallon at TA/Petro

Bob
    I could have sworn I read that Pilot/Flying J is back in the mix with the program, but at a different agreement... I have the card, but haven't been using it during lockdown and cannot remember where I read it.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The app is behaving a bit strange. If you set a 25 Search Range in the settings then it finds locations. If you set it at 50 or 100 miles then it will almost immediately come back with a message that says "...there was a problem getting locations from the servers...".

Until I discovered this I thought the app just wasn't working right or that the backend servers or system had issues. Now I am sure the backend has issues. So I just keep the settings at 25 for the "Search Range".

But here is the really odd part...... if you set a destination and then set "Route Search Range" to 25 miles you will find a LOT of locations with prices.

So this is odd to me in that there is a Loves about 60 miles north of me; if I just do a plain search with the 100 mile Search Range it won't give me any results and I get that "...problem... servers..." message. But if I pick a destination about 200 miles away it finds all the locations along the route, even those more than 25 miles from me it should have found without using a route search.

apps.... computers..... coders..... go figure!!!!
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    I could have sworn I read that Pilot/Flying J is back in the mix with the program, but at a different agreement... I have the card, but haven't been using it during lockdown and cannot remember where I read it.
    No, they are not back in the program. They just added QuikTrip however.
    Donald AKA johndeerefarmer
    2020 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel
    2017 F150 ecoboost max tow
    2016 Reflection 29RS VIN# 573FR322XG3305717

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card has gone from good to taking up space in my wallet. Only decent discount is with TA/Petro and there are none around here. I can get same price from Walmart as 95% of the TSD stations.
    Steve
    2017 F350 6.7 Lariat DRW
    2017 Momentum 388M
    North of Houston

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kind of hard to get diesel at Walmart if you're pulling a RV. Since I typically stop at Loves anyway on my trips I have no problem getting the extra $0.16 off a gallon. Love's are always clean, easy to get into and typically have several types of fast-food to pick from.. since they added QuikTrip and toot and totum I can now add those to my trip as well. Even though some only give $0.05 or $0.10 is still that much. And I appreciate the discount

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True about Walmart and RV. I carry over 100 gallons of fuel so I usually fuel up without the RV.
    Steve
    2017 F350 6.7 Lariat DRW
    2017 Momentum 388M
    North of Houston

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone used a Kangaroo yet? They are new to the program and seem to have some really good discounts, but, when I tried my card there, it would not work (yes, in the big rig lanes). Just wondering if anyone has a successful trip to Kangaroo with the TSD card, I tried it when it was brand new in the program so perhaps that's it?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I haven't, please send an email to tds and let them now it's not working

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast