User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I wish this card could do is turn on the pumps and bill my EFS card like the Loves card does.[/QUOTE]

I too will miss that if they don't have that functionality. If anyone has fueled up at TA/Petro what is the process (detail please).[/QUOTE]

Just filled up at a TA yesterday - card works at the pump (truck lanes). Saved 70 cents/gallon over pump price. Swipe card at pump, enter control number, enter pin, select tractor or reefer or both and dispense fuel and/or def. Replace nozzle. Check app for savings. Not sure if it was a pump issue or not, but I didn't get a paper receipt. I used to at Loves.
    Last edited by Fsalmy; 05-22-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: akfiredog beat me to it
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have never used the card just the Loves app. Glad to know you don't have to go inside.
    Steve
    2017 F350 6.7 Lariat DRW
    2017 Momentum 388M
    North of Houston

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they got the EFS price locator app back up and going. Now lets see who the new truck stops are they have made deals with.
    Jim T.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't look too good. TA/Petro only decent discount.
    Steve
    2017 F350 6.7 Lariat DRW
    2017 Momentum 388M
    North of Houston

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrol60 View Post
    Doesn't look too good. TA/Petro only decent discount.
    50/c off a gallon at TA near me. That's basically what I was seeing before, big discount there, not much anywhere else. Oh well, TA it is, until Loves or FlyingJ gets back with the program.

So glad I bought a big transfer tank so I can do this less frequently and take on more fuel when I go. Makes it work driving 30 minutes to get to the "good station" when I can pump 200 gallons when I get there.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    50/c off a gallon at TA near me. That's basically what I was seeing before, big discount there, not much anywhere else. Oh well, TA it is, until Loves or FlyingJ gets back with the program.

So glad I bought a big transfer tank so I can do this less frequently and take on more fuel when I go. Makes it work driving 30 minutes to get to the "good station" when I can pump 200 gallons when I get there.
    Loves a few miles down the road, no TA near me. Very Sad.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    The only thing I wish this card could do is turn on the pumps and bill my EFS card like the Loves card does.
    I too will miss that if they don't have that functionality. If anyone has fueled up at TA/Petro what is the process (detail please).[/QUOTE]

Just filled up at a TA yesterday - card works at the pump (truck lanes). Saved 70 cents/gallon over pump price. Swipe card at pump, enter control number, enter pin, select tractor or reefer or both and dispense fuel and/or def. Replace nozzle. Check app for savings. Not sure if it was a pump issue or not, but I didn't get a paper receipt. I used to at Loves.[/QUOTE]

I believe if you want a paper receipt you have to request it at the pump and they print it inside. I guess commerical receipts have more info on them. My local Loves was like this.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post

Just filled up at a TA yesterday - card works at the pump (truck lanes). Saved 70 cents/gallon over pump price. Swipe card at pump, enter control number, enter pin, select tractor or reefer or both and dispense fuel and/or def. Replace nozzle. Check app for savings. Not sure if it was a pump issue or not, but I didn't get a paper receipt. I used to at Loves.

I believe if you want a paper receipt you have to request it at the pump and they print it inside. I guess commerical receipts have more info on them. My local Loves was like this.
    Control number?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstshirt View Post
    Control number?
    I haven't had to do this nor do I know what that control # is. I was prompted on-screen for my PIN and then skipped pretty much everything else unless I want DEF.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    I haven't had to do this nor do I know what that control # is. I was prompted on-screen for my PIN and then skipped pretty much everything else unless I want DEF.
    That is all I did. It was my first use of the card and I only used it once at a Petro. Pin number was all it wanted. EFS card , pin number done.

I did find out you kind of have to have a CDL to get the Ultra One discount card. They do not ask about such things when you sign up for one. I have a class A so it's not an issue for me. I really don't think it is one they would care to enforce anyway. That is unless you go inside making an ****** of yourself. Just thought folks should know. In the fine print it does state CDL holders only. Now find somebody who is going to check that one. LOL
    Jim T.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast