User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to go for custom work in Illinois?

Hello,

I am looking for some recommendations for work on my 2019 Imagine. I would like to remove the antenna and put a dish on the roof and mount a couple solar panels. That is a little beyond my skillset and I was hoping to find someone in Northern Illinois would could do the work. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how active this site is any more, but I've found several very good certified technicians using it. You can read what others have had to say about the business you're considering.

http://rvservicereviews.com/

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Thanks Rob,

I tried one place in Indiana on the list and they apparently were bought out by Gerber Collision like two years ago. I looked at a couple others online and it looks like they are out of business too. I am going to keep looking. There doesn't seem to be much in Northern Illinois other than the big box players.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cschaerli View Post
    Hey Thanks Rob,

I tried one place in Indiana on the list and they apparently were bought out by Gerber Collision like two years ago. I looked at a couple others online and it looks like they are out of business too. I am going to keep looking. There doesn't seem to be much in Northern Illinois other than the big box players.
    Forum hint: use "Reply With Quote" (as I have done here) rather than just "Reply." That way the person you are addressing will get a notification. In threads with numerous participants, it also helps clarify to whom you are responding.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Marengo Auto Body. Had some damage repaired by them and they did a good job. Not sure if they are willing to do what you want but it doesn’t hurt to call.
    Also try Sunny Island RV in Rockford, they have a good service department too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Give GD customer service a call. They may know of folks, including dealers and independent mobile folks. Most dealers can do that work if you can find a good one.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar