User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water Pressure Problem

Need a water expert! Hooked up to city water and getting water to kitchen sink and toilet. Shower has very low pressure and no water to bathroom sink.

Same on dry camping settings and out door faucets are both off.

Any ideas??

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried putting water in the FW tank and run off the pump to see if the shower and bathroom sink are getting water pressure?

I assume you checked all valve positions and all that after dewinterizing, other than that sounds like a blockage somewhere.

You already checked outside faucets.

How is the incoming pressure, is it decent or does it seem low?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have run water from the fresh water tank, same scenario. Outside faucets closed and water pressure seems about right from kitchen.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only logical thing in my mind could be a blockage somewhere or if the shower and sink are fed by a flexible hose, the line could be kinked somehow.

If it were me, I would probably disconnect the line going to sink and have someone barely crack the spigot open and see if you have flow. The sink is probably easier than the shower and will help isolate the fixture or the line as the problem. Depending on the results, determine what's next.

Other possibilities could be water is back flowing somewhere where it shouldn't be, but it seems strange that you have water in some places, but not all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip with new camper and we're having a similar problem.
    We're dry camping and the cold water seems to have good flow and pressure everywhere.
    But the hot water on the other hand has about only 1/2 the flow/pressure of the cold, it's the same problem at all faucets and the shower?
    I crawled into the storage area to inspect the PEX tubing (what a mess) and the connections at the back of the nautilus panel and hot water heater, I don't see anything wrong. Only places I can see where there could possibly be a restriction is the red handled valve on the Nautilus that feeds the cold water into the water heater or maybe the check valve on the hot water outlet from the water heater?
    2020 381M with Goosebox
    2006 F-450 16k GVWR

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I have fixed my poor hot water flow problem, it seems it was something with the red handled Nautilus valve (all valves were already in the correct position). I turned the water pump off, bled off the pressure and then switched the red valve back and forth several times. After doing that I now have good hot water flow at all faucets.
    Possibly the dealer had switched the Nautilus valves without releasing the pressure causing an oring to be out of position?