User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B&W Great Customer Service

Hats off to B&W Hitch for great customer service. Somehow I screwed up the threads on one of the U-Bolts on my Companion. I sent an email to B&W asking where I can purchase a new one, explaining it was totally my fault. Yesterday, FedEx delivered TWO new u-bolts, and all corresponding nuts and washers, no charge. Customer for life.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Hats off to B&W Hitch for great customer service. Somehow I screwed up the threads on one of the U-Bolts on my Companion. I sent an email to B&W asking where I can purchase a new one, explaining it was totally my fault. Yesterday, FedEx delivered TWO new u-bolts, and all corresponding nuts and washers, no charge. Customer for life.
    That's great news! We bought ours last month. We were wondering how their 'after-the-sale' service would be. We were already impressed when within a short time of it being delivered, they emailed us offering to assist us with any questions or concerns.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've been a great company to deal with in my experience too. There stuff isn't cheap, but it's top notch and they stand behind it. That's all I can ask for, if you're going to charge top dollar, make sure you provide the value and, IMHO, BW does. I have a ton of there stuff kicking around for various trailers/balls/setups, some of it for a very long time, and it holds up and does the job, year after year. It hurts when you buy it, but 10 years from now, when you still have it and it works great, that pain seems to fade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    They've been a great company to deal with in my experience too. There stuff isn't cheap, but it's top notch and they stand behind it. That's all I can ask for, if you're going to charge top dollar, make sure you provide the value and, IMHO, BW does. I have a ton of there stuff kicking around for various trailers/balls/setups, some of it for a very long time, and it holds up and does the job, year after year. It hurts when you buy it, but 10 years from now, when you still have it and it works great, that pain seems to fade.
    More good news. Thanks. I guess you do 'get what you pay for'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B&W is a great company that totally stands behind their product. Years ago, I worked at a truck accessory shop and over the course of ten years or so I probably installed hundreds, if not thousands of goosenecks and companions. Rarely would there be something wrong or missing but if there was, the correct part was shipped immediately to us, no questions asked. We even had a few customers that were able to actually bed their gooseneck hitch by severely overloading/abuse but B&W warrantied the hitches no questions asked. I've also witnessed their flatbeds take a ridiculous amount of abuse without much damage.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double cab

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had at least half a dozen Turnover balls in different trucks over the years. I haven't had any problem. Also had the Patriot hitch and liked it

I do currently have one complaint with B&W. It seems that the Turnover ball hitch bracket interfere with removing the rear shock on the 17+ SD trucks. You basically have to disassemble half the hitch just to change the shock. So when the time comes to change the shocks a little job will become a big job. Thanks for nothing B&W!
    Donald AKA johndeerefarmer
    2020 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel
    2017 F150 ecoboost max tow
    2016 Reflection 29RS VIN# 573FR322XG3305717