User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    agoutdoors
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitsworld View Post
    ago. make sure you find that leak before camping in it. Is there water in the tank now? When i started to fill my fresh tank it started to drip within about 3-4 mins. Water will pool superfast in that plastic underbelly. Open the storage bay and pull the panel to the underbelly and look at the pump and plumbing. If its dry in there then its probably a tank or fitting. If you haven't used the rig yet its probably not the grey or black tank and the fresh sits over the front axle. Good luck! If you have any questions about the belly let me know. I spent most of a day under there! Split
    GD authorized a 3rd party to come look at my rig. We have determined to the best of our ability that the fresh water tank, nor the septic tank is leaking. I will be having a discussion with GD tomorrow about what we discovered - before I post any information on here. I will also likely start a new thread with this topic.

Splitsworld
    interested in what it could be. If you had a tech come out and look and he couldnt find the leak either then ????? what the heck? Is the leak running the frame rail? I gotta call from my tech saying the new fresh tank has arrived from GD, thanks Ryan..Hoping there isnt too much cutting and welding to get that thing out of there.

agoutdoors
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitsworld View Post
    interested in what it could be. If you had a tech come out and look and he couldnt find the leak either then ????? what the heck? Is the leak running the frame rail? I gotta call from my tech saying the new fresh tank has arrived from GD, thanks Ryan..Hoping there isnt too much cutting and welding to get that thing out of there.
    Yes your are correct Splits, but there's even more than that. I will hopefully be typing up my thread this evening and posting lots of pictures and info. I am not happy with the answer I got from Ryan at GD and I think more people need to be aware of the issues we are ALL facing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ag - From what I've seen here, if you're not happy with a response, don't hesitate to go up the chain over there at GD. They all seem willing to listen.

agoutdoors
    Here is the link to the new thread on the water issue:
    http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...r-double-check

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678