User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackwagon View Post
    We were doing the same thing almost everywhere. We switched to the 4 step and love it. Fits perfectly. Part number 791574.
    Thanks. That's what I told them to order and they called today and said it wouldn't work because it hits the slide.... it is no where near the slide! Though I thought the part number was 791575. Can't verify the door measurements because the camper is at the dealership 150 miles away. 🤦**♂️

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The door is 30 inches wide but you have to use the 26 inch wide stairs.
    791574 is the part number we ordered from Amazon. The 791575 is for the 30 inch wide set which will not work, I know because we originally tried the 30 inch. They are too wide to fit in the stowed position with the interior steps of the rig.

The 791574 are for the 26 inch wide steps, they fit with the 311bhs interior steps and they have an adjustable latch cross bar that expands to fit the door width. Hopefully they haven't ordered the steps yet. I found the stairs cheaper on Amazon and they are an easy install.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The door is 30 inches wide but you have to use the 26 inch wide stairs.
    791574 is the part number we ordered from Amazon. The 791575 is for the 30 inch wide set which will not work, I know because we originally tried the 30 inch. They are too wide to fit in the stowed position with the interior steps of the rig.

The 791574 are for the 26 inch wide steps, they fit with the 311bhs interior steps and they have an adjustable latch cross bar that expands to fit the door width. Hopefully they haven't ordered the steps yet. I found the stairs cheaper on Amazon and they are an easy install.
    I’m curious, if this could work on a 303RLS, the inside steps look exactly like the 311, as they extend into the storage area for the retracted solid steps. New trailers are coming with the 26” flip tread stairs, but they aren’t in stock anywhere that I can find…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why they wouldn't work. Just measure from the left door jamb (as you are looking at it from the outside) over to the inside stairs and if it is greater than 26inches and you have about 8 or 10 inches of depth for the stairs to sit into the rig when stored you should be good. Looking at some video walkthroughs of the 303 it is almost the exact same layout as the 311 minus the bunkhouse at the back. I am pretty confident these steps would work for you and they are in stock on Amazon with full refund if returned within 30 days.
    2020 Reflection 311BHS
    2017 F350 CCSB 6.7L
    B&W Companion non-slider Hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why they wouldn't work. Just measure from the left door jamb (as you are looking at it from the outside) over to the inside stairs and if it is greater than 26inches and you have about 8 or 10 inches of depth for the stairs to sit into the rig when stored you should be good. Looking at some video walkthroughs of the 303 it is almost the exact same layout as the 311 minus the bunkhouse at the back. I am pretty confident these steps would work for you and they are in stock on Amazon with full refund if returned within 30 days.
    Thanks for the insight. I may have to give it a try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Had added these on our last 2016 rv along with replacing the old steps with the morryde storage box . Loved them … our new 2021 mks 320 came with folding steps from the factory,,may want to look into those as well.
    Retired Transportation ,
    2015 GMC 2500HD. (6.0L.) Crew Cab. S.R.W.
    2021 reflection 320 MKS. With some mod.s
    2nd. Rv. And lovin it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12