User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottandBobbi View Post
    Agree. I'm still trying to figure out why they would do this. Why would you take the running light power cut it in half and ground both ends to the frame? It looks like they pulled out the running light, cut the wire and grounded it... I'm just puzzled. I'm happy because I leave this weekend for Texas, from Ohio,.but still dumbfounded. I guess if I look at it in a positive light I can say I replace everything related to the issue, junction box, 7 way cable, my trucks 7 way. Also found wires to my electric breaks frayed and fixed those, replaced all the tires, purchased a TPMS, and a back up camera/monitor etc etc. The list goes on. Just anxious about the long trip and needed to make sure everything was safe. Also found the quick grease connection on one of my tires was missing... So I repacked and replaced.
    Anyways I digress... I just wanted to thank all those here who helped. Thank you so much.
    Somebody who knows just a little about wiring KNOWS that green is always ground and black is always hot. But they don’t know that what holds true in house wiring is not all all true in DC wiring.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's true in a house. The RV green wire from the pins is running lights and they used a black wire to a screw in the frame...obviously grounding it. I have no idea why.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234