User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Virginia Camper

Covers for Ford Super Duty 5th Wheel Prep Package Puck Holes

We bought the 5th wheel prep package when we ordered our F350 last year and are glad we did. However, when we picked up the truck when it arrived, I was disappointed in the cheesy plastic puck covers they provided. They come off anytime I slide anything in the bed. Anyway, I found these awesome puck covers for my truck. They are a little pricey ($129 delivered), but after getting them last week, they are worth every penny! I thought I might share the website I got them from with you folks. Here it is: http://www.fifthwheelcap.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Virginia Camper!! These look great and will be on the spring shopping list. I have sandbags in the box for the winter covering the puck plugs now but once spring arrives these will go in place.
    Barb, Lyle and the 3 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aw shucks. The link for this thread is dead, and I can't seem to find an alternative. Does anybody have a suggestion? Somehow, I now have two of these cheap plastic covers missing from the bed of the truck.

Jim

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a set last year and a friend liked them a lot but found the link to be dead too. We have both been on the hunt for something equivalent but only find the Reese plastic plugs.

I love these plugs and when the new truck arrives in the Spring of 2018 hopefully they will still fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Barb, Lyle and the 3 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting. I have a dealer ordered 2017 F 350, DRW, Lariat Ultimate that was supposed to be delivered today. I knew that i was going to be dealing with that same issue. I'll have to add that to my loooooooong list of accessories,
    Gary & Mina - Pensacola/Milton, Florida
    2017 GD Solitude 384GK-R, Bamboo, Beige Furniture, Slide Toppers, Gen Prep. Built 12-19-Home 12-26

2017 F 350, Bronze Fire, King Ranch, Dually, Chrome Package, Quad LED Lamps, Adaptive Cruise/CLSN WRN, Adaptive Stirring/Lane Alert,
    BLIS System, Tow Tech Bundle, Power Steps, Dual Alt's, 3.55 Limited Slip, B&W 3300 Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    [SIGPIC]http://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6069&dateline=1482812 176[/SIGPIC]

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolffox View Post
    Thanks for posting. I have a dealer ordered 2017 F 350, DRW, Lariat Ultimate that was supposed to be delivered today. I knew that i was going to be dealing with that same issue. I'll have to add that to my loooooooong list of accessories,
    You'll need to go back to the drawing board. The link is dead and I can't find an alternate.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    You'll need to go back to the drawing board. The link is dead and I can't find an alternate.

Jim
    OK, Thanks
    2017 GD Solitude 384GK-R, Bamboo, Beige Furniture, Slide Toppers, Gen Prep. Built 12-19-Home 12-26

2017 F 350, Bronze Fire, King Ranch, Dually, Chrome Package, Quad LED Lamps, Adaptive Cruise/CLSN WRN, Adaptive Stirring/Lane Alert,
    BLIS System, Tow Tech Bundle, Power Steps, Dual Alt's, 3.55 Limited Slip, B&W 3300 Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    [SIGPIC]http://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6069&dateline=1482812 176[/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)