Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot Water Problem

My 2020 Reflection 337rls hooked to city
    Water with electric on for water heater has hot water in bathroom shower and sink. I do not have hot water in kitchen sink any suggestions what the problem could be? When on gas I have hot water
    at all faucets and shower?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbek2020 View Post
    My 2020 Reflection 337rls hooked to city
    Water with electric on for water heater has hot water in bathroom shower and sink. I do not have hot water in kitchen sink any suggestions what the problem could be? When on gas I have hot water
    at all faucets and shower?
    That is really strange if I understand you correctly. Plumbing is the same for either gas or electric, only the heat source is different. Could it be the water is hotter on gas and you feel "hot water" at the sink because of that? On our Solitude, I notice the water feels hotter on gas than electricity.

I would check and make sure the water heater bypass valve is turned off (not bypassed). I would also check your outside shower valves are both turned off. They are in the docking station compartment along with the bypass valve. If they are on, it can lead to mixing hot and cold water in the rest of the system. Also, make sure your hot and cold knobs are turned off in the bathroom shower (do not just shut the water off at the shower head). Let us know what your find.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure that the faucet valves at the outside water control panel is completely turned off. The hose quick disconnect will keep water from flowing out, but if the valves are left open hot and cold sides will mix resulting in cold or just warm water in parts of the trailer.
    Kevin and Jennifer
    2016 RAM 3500 Laramie Mega Cab CTD Aisin 4x4 SRW
    2019 Reflection 28BH (Built 2/2019)
    - 78" Theater Seat, Second AC, Dual Pane Windows
    - Sailun 235/85 R16 Tires
    Blue Ox Super Ride BXR7200 with a Demco Factory Prep Bracket 6099

Left The Driveway
    Upstate NY in winter, Traveling the U.S. in summer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, have the exact same hot water problem with our 2020 337rls . . Did you ever resolve the issue

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 337. While not exactly the same issue, my problem was hot water in heater tank but nothing to kitchen or bathroom. I paid $225 to be told the on/off button on the shower head wasn’t fully depressed. After pushing it in all the way wallah, hot water everywhere.

It’s just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk