Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 395m change

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395m change

Apparently the 395M will change to the 395MS for the 2021 year. Anybody got pics or specs ? Saw one interior pic on the facebook 394/395 owner's page but that was it.

Rich
    Life consists of two dates separated by a dash...Make the most of the dash !

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is a redesign of the kitchen space.

No timeline for production yet.

You probably have seen the same picture I have, since it isn't in production at this point.
    Last edited by huntr70; 05-19-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the same picture (probably) that y'all saw too. I really like the redesign of the kitchen area, especially the addition of the window there and getting rid of the tall/very shallow pantry. I can't tell for sure, but the refrigerator also looks like a residential type...although that may just be an optional thing for it. It also has a 4 burner stove and the poster stated that the oven is big enough for roasting a small turkey...whatever that means. Sofas have changed too. I like it, but probably not enough to sell our 394M to get one. The guy that posted it also said that it would probably be released sometime in Sept. after the G.D. annual open house....or if pre-ordered, a July/August date.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    I saw the same picture (probably) that y'all saw too. I really like the redesign of the kitchen area, especially the addition of the window there and getting rid of the tall/very shallow pantry. I can't tell for sure, but the refrigerator also looks like a residential type...although that may just be an optional thing for it. It also has a 4 burner stove and the poster stated that the oven is big enough for roasting a small turkey...whatever that means. Sofas have changed too. I like it, but probably not enough to sell our 394M to get one. The guy that posted it also said that it would probably be released sometime in Sept. after the G.D. annual open house....or if pre-ordered, a July/August date.
    Suspect the oven is the Insignia oven being used in some Solitudes in the last month or so as well as Alliance RVs, and some others over the last few months. This change would seem to be a great improvement over the traditional RV ovens if they perform well. I have not looked lately but sometime ago, I and others could not find out any information on the Insignias.

Steve @huntr70 - you have any information on the Insignia ovens and if this is what will be used in some Momentums too ?

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you provide the pictures you speak of? Curious to see myself since I like the 395m a lot.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know a whole lot about them. They are more of an apartment sized unit versus the smaller RV style. Still all LP.

This is the only picture I have of it.

They also changed the bedroom/bathroom configuration.

Oh, and residential fridge is now an option in all Momentum except G class.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mom 395MS.jpeg   img206.pdf  
    Last edited by huntr70; 05-19-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! They found counter space! And added bedroom access to the bathroom!
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Yes, it is a redesign of the kitchen space.

No timeline for production yet.

You probably have seen the same picture I have, since it isn't in production at this point.
    probably so...it was posted on a facebook site, so, must be true, right ?? LOLOL !!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    I don't know a whole lot about them. They are more of an apartment sized unit versus the smaller RV style. Still all LP.

This is the only picture I have of it.

They also changed the bedroom/bathroom configuration.

Oh, and residential fridge is now an option in all Momentum except G class.
    thanks for the pics !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But that extra linen drawer space with window above took away 1/4 of the bedroom closet/drawer storage in the 2021 395MS. The photo doesn’t show that, but I saw a walk-thru video and there are now only 3 closet doors....so much smaller hanging space in the closets and smaller drawers too. I’m wondering what kind of storage is below the countertop below the pantry. It would appear non usable space. I don’t think I could get by with a pantry that’s from the countertop and up only....Hmmmm. I sure wish they would consult real owners of these rigs to get input before they mess up a good basic plan. Another thing....you lose the drawer storage under the range when you get a bigger size. I really need that storage drawer. I like the basic floor plan but my 349 has just as much countertop space and more overhead storage in the kitchen.
    Last edited by Debra Hartmann; 08-14-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast