Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Installing Haloview MC7108 issues on 3000QB

Evening all! I hope this finds you well! My wife and I and our 3 kids just bought ourselves a new camper! We’re stoked! And our first trip is coming up this weekend. I have just been in process of installing the Haloview MC7108 replacing the Furrion presided housing. I bought the bracket and wire adapter to plug and play per say with the Furrion wiring. After installing I turned on monitor and tried to pair the device. No such luck. Is there a way to see if the camera is even on? Or what have I done wrong. I plan on taking off tomorrow , but i did install in the pouring rain as we leave in 2 days and I’m limited on time between work and outfitting the camper. Any insight to making this thing work would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to meeting each of you and swapping stories!!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running lights on?
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything was plugged in and running! I am pulling with 2500 Chevy HD. The screen shows no signal.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever get this working? I just bought the Haloview MC7109 and am having the same issue. If i plug the camera into a battery pack and have it right next to the monitor it will sporadically connect, but if I move it slightly it goes back to no signal.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam&Jackie View Post
    Did you ever get this working? I just bought the Haloview MC7109 and am having the same issue. If i plug the camera into a battery pack and have it right next to the monitor it will sporadically connect, but if I move it slightly it goes back to no signal.
    Take your antennas off and see if the center conductor has been pushed into the connector.

Haloview is pretty good to deal with when you have a problem.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    Take your antennas off and see if the center conductor has been pushed into the connector.

Haloview is pretty good to deal with when you have a problem.
    The conductor is still sticking out of all antennas. It definitely seems like an antenna issue but I cannot figure out why.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam&Jackie View Post
    The conductor is still sticking out of all antennas. It definitely seems like an antenna issue but I cannot figure out why.
    I’ve had problems with the HV antennas. Had to take a couple apart and rebuild them. Where are you located?
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are your headlights ON? 90% of the time the wiring style that is used requires that your headlights be on.
    Dave and Sue Dion
    SCPO(SW), USN, (Ret)
    2020 GD Imagine 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L,1823 payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted Haloview and their support team was great! I sent in a video of what was happening and they diagnosed the issue as a bad connection with the battery pack I was using for the camera. I didn’t think this made sense, but they sent me a new battery and sure enough it all worked perfectly.

I never like having issues with new products, but Haloview responded quickly and resolved the issue right away. Big points to Haloview!