User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design Partners with FMCA, Harvest Hosts and RVillage.

I received an email from Grand Design about their new partnership with FMCA, Harvest Hosts and RVillage.

These are the links in the email....

Beside partnering with FMCA, GD has also linked (or whatever) to Harvest Hosts and RVillage. Here are the links I got in emails....

FMCA link

Harvest Host link

RVillage link
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is an interesting tid-bit I just saw while perusing those links....

RVillage's Grand Design owners group is the largest single manufacturer group, even surpassing Tiffin which is, according to them, the largest selling Class A RV. The Grand Design group is almost twice as large as even Forest River and Winnebago.

Who knew!? I'm thinking GS's focus on social media has a lot to do with this. On a personal note I also think they put out a pretty good product (at least as far as measure in general RV product quality - if ya know what I mean). I had a Tiffin Class A prior to my current rig, I think their customer service/focus far surpasses any other RV manufacturer (just my opinion), but they are still family owned so maybe that accounts for something.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got the same email, timely for us because I have been thinking about joining FMCA. Saving $35 makes the decision sway towards joining.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are any of these really worth it though? Seems like a lot offer discounts that may not work out when the time comes (e.g. need new tires and the brand you get a discount is not in stock). Anecdotally it seems most of the nice parks or campgrounds I've tried to book aren't part of any org.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . Yeah, I got it to. The wife signed up for the RVillage thing but hasn't used it since, I used her login and went out and looked, I didn't like it, but then again I'm not a fan of a lot of social media. Lots of advertisements. That's what I like about this forum, NO Crap to sort through!
    I did not like the "Route Me" part of the site either, "The Explore Map does not take into consideration any road or safety conditions for RV travel. Use suggested routes at your own discretion" No Thanks I'll stick with Trip Wizard.

As far as the number of subscribers in the groups, I don't know, maybe less Tiffin or other manufacturer owners didn't sign up? Maybe they are still over on like Facebook?
    The wife looks at Face all the time, I hate it.
    Last edited by Steven@147; 05-20-2020 at 09:38 AM. Reason: added comment
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel