User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slotcop View Post
    Dealer sold me and installed an equalizer2. After i took home trailer i looked up what they gave me. Apparently they sold me their beat $800 16,000 model. Probably overkill but i knew no better. Works great thou. Good luck
    Thanks for the info. That's the one I was thinking of getting also. I also think it will be more future proof when I purchase a heavier trailer after this one down the road.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would anyone happen to have a link to the youtube video for "correcting" the murphy bed ?

NM, I found it here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_An...ature=youtu.be

Thanks
    CPE
    Last edited by redbaron57; 08-12-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info on the bed as we are looking at this trailer as well. Seems like a good interior yet still towable by a 1500. They did change the bunk system for 2021 and it looks much improved.

i’m going to check with Grand design to see if they have the supports/studs by the rear garage to allow the three season doors to be put on, the patio kit and the cables. Same with the awning over the rear deck. I found a video where a guy installed the three season patio doors from Lippert afterwards but he had a hell of a time finding a dealer that could buy the stupid things.
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you wouldn't have a link to the installation of the 3 season door handy would you?

Thanks,

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just joined this site today...as I’m awaiting the arrival of my 2021 24mpr...great stuff...thanks to all for sharing...and now I know in my walk through to look at the bed situation!! keep the info coming fellas!!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we picked up our 24mpr we noticed front side of Closed slide was Sticking out 6”. Rear side just about all the way in. Walk thru guy said thats normal. After first two weekend trips we noticed slide closing almost all the way. Front under corner was hitting and gauging into black (grey water) pipe. We have a sept 15 appt for a few things to fix. Fridge wont get cold.
    Good luck with new rig.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slotcop View Post
    When we picked up our 24mpr we noticed front side of Closed slide was Sticking out 6”. Rear side just about all the way in. Walk thru guy said thats normal. After first two weekend trips we noticed slide closing almost all the way. Front under corner was hitting and gauging into black (grey water) pipe. We have a sept 15 appt for a few things to fix. Fridge wont get cold.
    Good luck with new rig.
    Thanks for the tip! Couple of questions, how is the a/c? I’m in dallas, and just curious how it will hold up in this heat? Also, and a silly one, but how big is the tv? And is there room for a bigger one?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in Florida. Just did 2 weekends locally. Im impressed with the AC. Works great. While camping i had it on low auto 70. Storing at the house high auto 82. I believe the TV is a 32”. Dont think you can go bigger. Good luck

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You rock...thanks for the info!!! Hope you’re loving it!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question...where are you storing the black tank hose? with no bumper storage guessing I’ll just get a storage bin...but curious if you guys have a better solution? THANKS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast