Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desk Drawer Ripped Off by Slide

Hey,

As the title says, my bottom desk drawer was ripped off by my slide when I opened it after taking it out for the the first time. I kind of rigged it and glued it to work but I'd like a replacement. Who do I need to contact so maybe they can send me the drawer and mounting hardware so I don't have to spend a ton of time at the dealer? Even if I have to buy it.

I saw a youtube video of a couple who had this exact same thing happen to their exact product, the 2670MK but I didn't even think to check it as I would have thought they would have fixed this from happening from the 2019 to the 2020 models. Oh well, it's gorilla glued until I get a new one in there.

Thanks.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Hey,

As the title says, my bottom desk drawer was ripped off by my slide when I opened it after taking it out for the the first time. I kind of rigged it and glued it to work but I'd like a replacement. Who do I need to contact so maybe they can send me the drawer and mounting hardware so I don't have to spend a ton of time at the dealer? Even if I have to buy it.

I saw a youtube video of a couple who had this exact same thing happen to their exact product, the 2670MK but I didn't even think to check it as I would have thought they would have fixed this from happening from the 2019 to the 2020 models. Oh well, it's gorilla glued until I get a new one in there.

Thanks.
    Call GD customer service or your dealer to order the part. GD has a parts look up on their web page/site
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

I took the drawer out, straightened out the bend rails, secured the broken wood and glued it all back together with gorilla glue and I could probably drive my truck over it now and it wouldn't break.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get your replacement, consider installing child locks so history doesn't repeat itself.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a similar thing but didn't bust up the drawer that badly. You can buy new mounting rails on Amazon.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did the same on the opposite side, to the Fridge door! Now I use a bungee to keep it shut while traveling.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)