User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heat Pump Option

When we were configuring our 310 we weren’t sure about the heat pump (never having one before). Given the cheap cost (less than $300 at full list price), we added the option.

We are extremely glad we did. It works very well when at moderate temps (45-65) when using someone else’s (RV park’s) electricity. It keeps the living space and bathroom very comfortable.

Look at the other topics on why the heat pump doesn’t replace your furnace but consider it an attractive addition for a reasonable price - at least in our opinion.
    2020 Solitude 310GK
    2017 F350 Diesel CC SRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely! We have the heat pump option as well. It has been useful several times.
    We have been very comfortable with the fireplace and the heat pumps down to 38F. (I think we could go lower still).
    Of course, we live in Wisconsin,... that's swimsuit weather.

Rob.
    Rob & Kathy
    2019 F350 CCSB SRW, w/Demco Autoslide.
    2019 Solitude 310GK.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was poking around in the GD site and noticed the heat pump is no longer an option/upgrade, at least for Solitudes. Curious if anyone knows more about this. . . . .?
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    I was poking around in the GD site and noticed the heat pump is no longer an option/upgrade, at least for Solitudes. Curious if anyone knows more about this. . . . .?
    I noticed that this past weekend when we were looking at a 2021 2930. The MSRP "window sticker" listed the heat pump and price @ $289 but on the website build section, the heat pump was not listed as an option and longer. Apparently a "mandatory" option now !

Steve @huntr70 - can you shed some light ?

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    I noticed that this past weekend when we were looking at a 2021 2930. The MSRP "window sticker" listed the heat pump and price @ $289 but on the website build section, the heat pump was not listed as an option and longer. Apparently a "mandatory" option now !

Steve @huntr70 - can you shed some light ?

Dan
    Yes, since the supplier can not provide them right now, the option has been deleted until they can get more of them to build with.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered my 3740BH and my dealer had it on the option sheet when ordered so hopefully they can put it in or get more between now in spring