User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You r welcome. One last thing, my MLE is a 2020. Not sure if the 2021 are any different. But at least what i see on the interior, it looks the same to me. Finding a new 2020 on a lot should be discounted even more. So may be worth lookin into. Good luck!! I know u will love your MLE when u get it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, was looking at 2020, seems they are going as covid set in, but keeping an eye out. They are exactly the same, just vin is different.

Quick question, how is the noise from the vents from AC/Furnace? and the pressure for shower?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The furnace and the a/c are more quiet than my previous tt a 2004 Nash. The water pressure with the pump is good. No problems with showering. Plus the shower head jas an easy shut off to save on water when boondocking.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you eventually do your PDI walk-thru check that the converter main breaker is 30amp. This is generally not an item for our check lists and could happen to any trailer but our unit came with a 15amp and was getting tripped during normal load. Took a couple of trips back to the dealer and my digging around to find the problem. GD apologized, said they missed it during final check out, and created a warranty ticket for dealer.

As for shower pressure we have an Oxygenics Body Spa shower head. It mixes air with water to get close to home shower pressure. Had it on our previous TT as well. It’s one of the first things we changed.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tigger !.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats from Canada. We bought our 2020 22 MLE at an RV show in Toronto last October. We picked it up in February and are still waiting for our first trip as everything in Ontario is still closed. We paid $28,000 Cdn plus tax for ours, they are going for around $31,000 Cdn now, if you can find one up here.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sparky817,

Thanks for your input, just signed today. I paid $26,490.00 plus tax, etc. Im happy considering this model is flying out the door. How do you like it so far? I know you haven't gone anywhere.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks good sitting in our driveway. The layout was the reason we bought it. We just had our third planned trip canceled so we are hoping to use it near the end of June for its maiden voyage. We had the dealership take the recliners out and had a trifold couch installed in their place.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sparky817,

Wow! that's exactly what we were thinking of doing. Not opposed to recliners, but we liked idea of couch. If you don't mind could you send me a couple of photos of the couch installed in and out? Was it an aftermarket couch or part of the Thomas Payne collection. Greatly appreciated!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigrio22
    The couch is a Thomas Payne. The dealership swapped it out of a different model trailer that had been sold and the customer wanted recliners, so they told us. Anyway, it didn’t cost us anything for the swap.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	646BAB5B-D959-488E-BB2C-278CA77ECA43.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	26858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6374055-E60C-4A9C-90A4-E8F58F178C89.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	26856
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE2EE2E4-AF8A-4BDD-8021-CDCD3A2313E6.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	26857

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast