User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jason, that's the trailer we are getting as well, it will fit in my garage. As we speak the masons are outside widening my gate opening and I have been getting rid of a lot of stuff I don't really need to make more room. We drove up to Mesa last week to the dealer you refer to just to see one as our local Tucson dealer was out of stock. I think you got a fair price, seems this trailer is hard to keep on the lot. We did not discuss price with them but will probably see who can give us the best deal and the best service after the sale between Tucson and Mesa. I saw the lifetime deal and I wondered what all it covers (frame, AC, plumbing fixtures?) besides the little stuff like wheel bearings etc, pretty sure you have to have them do all the regular maintenance at their normal rates for the warranty to be valid right? I'll have to think about that one because I'm the guy that like to DIY just so I know it's done right.

I just retired and have been wanting to get a trailer for a while, hope this Covid-19 thing doesn't mess up our plans too much. I'll be towing with an older diesel as well, a 7.3 Powerstroke.
    Last edited by bigb56; 05-31-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sprarky817,

Thanks so much for sending the pics! We are on the fence on recliners/couch. I think will go with the recliners for a year, and evaluate then.

Thanks again!
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.6l

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Big56,

Thanks for your reply. Yes the units are moving pretty quick. I settled on 26.400. plus tax and registration. I also have them putting my WDH as well (I supply, not sure ble ox or husky centerline TS) 2 full propane tanks, and 1 battery new in box. There is another gentlemen on this site who bought in Vegas (blue dog). I called them and they came in at 25,485, So definitely cheaper, but i have to factor in diesel, time,etc. I would have saved about $800, but I really wanted to buy local as I personally feel it does make a difference in terms of warranty work, and timing (IMHO). Plus Ill have this Stored in our place in Flagstaff, so for me to drop it down to Prescott valley is pretty easy.

I Know the lifetime warranty (forever warranty) is performed by another company and is coast to coast, there is a seperate 1-800 number you call for service. blue dog in vegas has the same service. Not a bad thing by all means to have the warranty, but Im like you, as a contractor I like fixing things myself, and modifying.

[It covers the following:

There are many systems and components to an RV that will need to be maintained in order to keep it running its best. And our Coast To Coast Warranty will take care of many of them such as:

Heating System including furnace igniter, gas valve, and thermostat
    Suspension including leaf and coil springs and rubber suspension springs
    Brakes including wheel cylinders, calipers, and electric brake magnets
    Water System including electronic ignition and shower assembly
    Kitchen Center including all appliances, in-sink disposal, and trash compactor
    LP Gas including gas tanks, valves, and tank gauges
    Roof and Basement A/C including blower fan, motor, compressor, and condenser

Also,

You may want to check out Orange wood RV in Surprise, the dealer has really good reviews, and they were pretty competitive in price. Not sure if that is a little to far, but worth a shot.
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

be diligent

Congratulations on your new purchase, just an FYI. When you attend your closing and your walk thru, be thorough. GD quality control is slipping, they and other manufacturers are pumping RVs out like never before with the pandemic. Keep a good punch list while you're out and about. Our grand design is the best rv we've ever owned. You will be happy!!!!!

QUOTE=Sigrio22;296177]Hi Everyone,

Im new to the forum, and put a deposit down on the '21 22MLE today.

I wanted to get opinions on purchase price. I live in Phoenix, Az , wanted to buy local to support our states business during these uncertain times. I came to $26,900. I think for this area that is a pretty fair deal. I did see some further back east for 25k, but I do understand freight comes into factor.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason[/QUOTE]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! We just spent a few more days in our 22MLE. Love the trailer. No issues, as yet. We picked ours up in early March. Conventional wisdom is 30% off of MSRP. With COVID, and no one getting on airplanes, good luck with that. We got ours for $25k, including tax, tags, etc., no hitch or other add ons, like vent covers. We picked it up, just as things were starting to close down. If you are getting extra warranty thrown in, that is something good to think about. The 22MLE's were flying off the lot. It's a popular model, with good reason. First thing, get a mattress. We ordered a foam mattress off of Amazon, and had the dealer remove the factory mattress before we picked up the trailer. Only way to go. Decent mattress was $200, and the underbed storage hatch holds the mattress up.
    Charlie and Barbara
    2017 RAM 2500 - 6.4 Hemi
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRoasta View Post
    Congratulations! We just spent a few more days in our 22MLE. Love the trailer. No issues, as yet. We picked ours up in early March. Conventional wisdom is 30% off of MSRP. With COVID, and no one getting on airplanes, good luck with that. We got ours for $25k, including tax, tags, etc., no hitch or other add ons, like vent covers. We picked it up, just as things were starting to close down. If you are getting extra warranty thrown in, that is something good to think about. The 22MLE's were flying off the lot. It's a popular model, with good reason. First thing, get a mattress. We ordered a foam mattress off of Amazon, and had the dealer remove the factory mattress before we picked up the trailer. Only way to go. Decent mattress was $200, and the underbed storage hatch holds the mattress up.
    Which mattress did you get? How do you like it?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRoasta View Post
    . Conventional wisdom is 30% off of MSRP. With COVID, and no one getting on airplanes, good luck with that. .
    I'm hoping that when the summer rush is over things will slow down a bit, we are not quite ready yet, clearing the garage and having the gates widened now.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for your input!
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty excited as we have 2 trips tripped planned to utah. Deadhorse statepark (wingate campground) late sept/early October and watchman campground zion in mid november.
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up our new 2020 22MLE this weekend. Feeling really great about what we paid after seeing this forum. From a dealer in MA we paid before tax $22,250. Hope this helps any potential buyers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast