User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanting to share in case this helps someone...

I seemingly had the same thing happen as others in this thread - In my case I unhooked shore power before turning on the propane (was in a hurry and usually don't do this), fridge totally went dead. Checked all the fuses, were all fine but nothing. Dead. Checked power to the fridge and it had 120V. I figured it was the control board.

I then read somewhere that if you turn it off by the switch in the front, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on it "resets". Sure enough, after an hour of trouble shooting I turned it off for 10 seconds and then it turned back on and has worked ever since. I guess I was turning it off and on too quickly when initially trouble shooting.

On a snowy day some time I will look at the schematic and figure out exactly what happened. Hope this helps someone.
    Kansas City and Lake of the Ozarks
    2021 22MLE, Husky Centerline TS
    2021 Ford F150 Platinum Crew Cab, Max Tow, 3.5L Ecoboost, 2k Pro Power
    2001 Ford F-350 XLT Crew Cab 4X4 Dually, 7.3 Power Stroke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the cases I've read say it goes out due to heat from the burner during wind or travel, its happen to me twice. So I think moving it away from the burner might be a good idea. Unless mayby that would eliminate some of the safety that is there for .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12