User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine Storage Width by Docking Station and Height

Hey everyone. Would anyone happen to know the distance between the docking station and the front wall on an Imagine trailer? As well, the interior height of the storage area would be appreciated. Our unit is in storage so I can't check right now, and I was thinking of building some shelves to go in that space for storing various things such as leveling blocks, wheel chocks, power cords. I included a couple of stock images indicating which area I was interested in for the width. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails saf1vj4jmqmspncfx9ut__01.jpg   nw1nwnifytffnus5wqf0__01__01.jpg  
    2019 Imagine 2400bh
    2019 f150 XLT Crew, 6.5' box, 3.55 ratio

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my Imagine 2670mk that distance is 26.5 inches. Floor to ceiling measures 26 5/8.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymurgist View Post
    On my Imagine 2670mk that distance is 26.5 inches. Floor to ceiling measures 26 5/8.
    Thanks, appreciate the information!
    2019 Imagine 2400bh

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    Hey everyone. Would anyone happen to know the distance between the docking station and the front wall on an Imagine trailer? As well, the interior height of the storage area would be appreciated. Our unit is in storage so I can't check right now, and I was thinking of building some shelves to go in that space for storing various things such as leveling blocks, wheel chocks, power cords. I included a couple of stock images indicating which area I was interested in for the width. Thanks in advance!
    Be sure not to block access to that side panel. I recently had a small water leak and had to remove the side panel.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking fort this measurement too!

Thank you sir!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
    Be sure not to block access to that side panel. I recently had a small water leak and had to remove the side panel.
    Good tip! My thought was some form of removable shelving for situations like that, so I will certainly keep this in mind.

Actually, do you happen to have pictures of what the plumbing is like in there? I'm curious how things are built in there and I haven't had the opportunity to open mine up (yet).
    2019 Imagine 2400bh

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    Good tip! My thought was some form of removable shelving for situations like that, so I will certainly keep this in mind.

Actually, do you happen to have pictures of what the plumbing is like in there? I'm curious how things are built in there and I haven't had the opportunity to open mine up (yet).
    Inside the panel is very tight. My cold water line was leaking where line connected to faucet. Because the cold water faucet is on the right it was very tight.
    Lots of wires, lines and connectors go into the panel.

If I get a chance I will get a pic. Maybe someone else already has one. I like your idea of shelves, it would make much better use of the space.
    Good Luck:
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go to the thread "Universal Docking Station"
    It has pics of inside. Might not be exactly like yours but should be a good approximation.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go to the thread "Universal Docking Station"
    It has pics of inside. Might not be exactly like yours but should be a good approximation.
    Bob A.
    I see that now, with the water pump in there along with the winterizing bypass system, it is very full in there. I'm sure on my model it's just as busy, but at least the water pump in mine is in the kitchen, so that should help. I'll try and show the shields I put in there, after that project is complete. Thanks again.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inside the panel is very tight. My cold water line was leaking where line connected to faucet. Because the cold water faucet is on the right it was very tight.
    Lots of wires, lines and connectors go into the panel.

If I get a chance I will get a pic. Maybe someone else already has one. I like your idea of shelves, it would make much better use of the space.
    Good Luck:
    Bob A.
    Well I got my shelf system put in this weekend, and so far I am happy with it. Now I know the purest DYIers will say I cheated by using a section of a wooden modular shelf, but I had it kicking around in the garage doing nothing, so my response would be Reduce and Reuse . The nice part is I am able to put my 5 pieces of 6x6 side by side, all along the bottom shelf so that really helps keep things organized. My only concern with using this system is the weight, but it is sturdy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200614_094432.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	27283
    2019 Imagine 2400bh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast