Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 reflection 29rs

Hello,
    My wife and I have had a few trailers and an RV in the past. Our past RVing was strictly OHV related It has been about 10 years since are last trailer. Our plan is to take some time to see our home state of California with our 10 year old daughter. Funny thing is we have lived in California our whole lives and have never seen much off it.

I must say buying this new RV has not been a pleasant one. We agreed to purchase a 2020 reflection 29rs upon a walk threw over the phone at a dealer 3 hours away. The local dealer has 2 one was beat to hell the other was not the trim my wife liked and the dealer was to busy to care kinda like this is what we have if you don’t find what you want BY.

This will be my 1st time towing a 5th wheel I’ve have a gooseneck trailer that towed great so I’m expecting the same from the 5th wheel. I have a 2019 f250 4x4 diesel short box. Tuesday I will be installing a B@W turnover ball and companion.

Looking forward to learning and sharing in this forum.

Jeff holder

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you found the model you're looking for, it sounds like you should find a different dealership. This dealer isnt exactly working for you. Dont be afraid to go for a long drive to get a good deal, we drove 1000 miles each way to get a deal we wanted, it's all part of the adventure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, we traveled a little over 1,000 miles to pick up our 303 RLS. We spent 10 days returning home, best trip ever. Don't fear traveling to get the best deal for you.
    John & Cindy
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ford F250 6.7 PSD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!! Just picked up a 260rd and so much to learn this forum has helped me so much. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20200529-090409_Gallery[6226].png 
Views:	1 
Size:	630.5 KB 
ID:	26813