User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satellite connections 375res - have read many posts - curious question.

We are getting ready to set up a Dish Outdoor and a Wally. I have a question about the connections in my Nautilus Utility bay.
    I see the labeled connects on for satellite, cable, and aux. I also have two connections on the wall to the right of the panel labeled satellite.
    I have found no reference for these connections. Does anyone know why they are there?

I am assuming the the satellite connection on the Nautilus is the one that goes directly to the TV connection in the living room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok got the dish hookup to the bedroom sat port and the sat port in the living room to the tv. Everything worked

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 303rls and there is one connection on the wall right of the Nautilus panel that is labeled passthrough. It is a cable that jumps through the basement from the Nautilus side to the curb side for an outside tv. Maybe yours is similar?
    Allyn & Sue
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 F350 Lariat PS 6.7
    Andersen Ultimate Connection 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyn56 View Post
    I have a 2018 303rls and there is one connection on the wall right of the Nautilus panel that is labeled passthrough. It is a cable that jumps through the basement from the Nautilus side to the curb side for an outside tv. Maybe yours is similar?
    You are probably right.