User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup that is just like mine, I do have a update tho. I called and spoke with dometic and they ran me thru a controller re-boot and everything started to act normal. Zone 3 runs great when only zone 3 is on. Problem that happened now is when I turn on all zones (on 30amp or generator) it will set a e7 error (Low voltage) on zone 3. So I’m thinking a faulty connection or pcs is acting funky.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My #1 & #2 Pull 27 amps when running. When #3 tries to start it pulls over 30 amps and the PCS sheds the water heater and #3 AC. I then get an e7 error. So the AC unit is seeing no power to the unit cuz the PCS has shut it down. So I think yours is working properly. You will not get all three to run on 30 amps. Hope that made sense!
    Last edited by JCR GD; 05-26-2020 at 01:44 PM.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    It sounds like you are doing things right. Nothing silly comes to mind.

EDIT: Just FYI, my EMS (PCS) on 30amp with no load. Shows all ACs available.
    Attachment 26772
    What I have noticed is that those EMS control panels are in model years up to 18's. I have not seen them on 19 or above. I'm guessing its now integrated into the one touch control system.
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12