User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes sense due to the location of kitchen sink. I appreciate your help in this matter, it was driving me nuts. Maybe see you camping somewhere. Safe travels!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I drained the GW and the #2 GW indicator showed 1/3. I'm thinking this indicator is really a BW. I'm at home so I can't drain the BW Tanks, even though I haven't used the toilets you never know !
    After some testing on this I think I have this figured out. We have in the 29G 1 Grey tank and 2 Black for sure. On the control panel Grey 2 is for the Rear black tank. They use the same control panels on multiple units, that is why the mis-label.
    The kitchen sink is also connected to the rear black tank by the way.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, did my own testing thanks to the great folks on this forum. So I presume the shower and front bath sink goes to grey and of course the toilet goes to front black. Have you had any other issues with your 29G ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, did my own testing thanks to the great folks on this forum. So I presume the shower and front bath sink goes to grey and of course the toilet goes to front black. Have you had any other issues with your 29G ?
    No issues at all. We love our 29G. We did have a small issue with water running out of the shower at the corner, around the shower curtain so we added splash guards.
    Of course a 3" foam topper on the mattress was a must have addition, still allows the mattress to be folded for the slide.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Ba...3022/205188858
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here on the topper, I've had mine since March and haven't gone anywhere (learning the systems) but that will change in a week or two. Thanks for the link on splash guards.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pds06 and naanderson,

21G owner here but a word of caution. Keep an eye on your awning rail where it attaches to the outside wall. My awning rail pulled away on the front and rear edge. Noticed it on a trip when in northern Montana last spring. Had to do an emergency repair to get home. From reading on this forum this is a common problem. Seems that the awning slams hard against the wall when retraced.

Larry
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info, how did you fix to get home ?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info, how did you fix to get home ?
    I installed a couple of oversized screws and didn't use it on the rest of the trip. When I got home I ordered some molly pop rivets and installed about four on each end in place of the screws and also replaced about every other screw along the entire length of the rail. I carry a plastic box with assorted screws, tape, hose clamps, electrical wire, electrical connectors, and volt meter. I can fix about anything at least temporarily. I recently repaired my water heater. Would not fire on gas due to weak spark. Ordered a dinosaur electronics replacement board. Took 15 minutes to install because had to modify the plastic cover. Turned it on and one spark and it fired up. Also have a fantastic fan to replace the little exhaust fan in the bathroom but have not done that mod yet.

Larry
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know, I guess I'll add a few items to my tool box, Thanks !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the 29g and this is my first trailer. When dumping the black tank, I take the cap off and some “poo slurry” comes out, not just a few drops either. And the valve is securely closed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast