Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 imagine 2800bh leaking toilet

Every time I flush, the toilet starts to leak. It's hard to see without removing the toilet but the best I can tell is that it's coming from the vacuum breaker through the hole on the top. What also makes me feel that way is that when I "plug" the hole with my finger and flush, it doesn't leak at all....

Has anyone else had this problem? I'll look for a replacement vacuum breaker but wasn't sure if there was something else that I'm not thinking of before doing so.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasman777 View Post
    Every time I flush, the toilet starts to leak. It's hard to see without removing the toilet but the best I can tell is that it's coming from the vacuum breaker through the hole on the top. What also makes me feel that way is that when I "plug" the hole with my finger and flush, it doesn't leak at all....

Has anyone else had this problem? I'll look for a replacement vacuum breaker but wasn't sure if there was something else that I'm not thinking of before doing so.
    I have a 2019 2800 and have the same thing happening with one of my grey tanks. I think I'm going to add a cup of Dawn soap and fill that tank all the way up. I'll let it soak for a few days, then drain.

I'll update if I learn anything from my experiment.
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500