User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cable / TV wiring

2018 imagine 2800bh and I can't ever seem to figure out the wiring setup for the cables running to the TV. The media center input has 3 different slots, I don't remember exactly what they are and forgot to take a picture before dropping the RV off at storage but it was something like sattelite/living room, cable, and aux/bedroom...or something like that. Then, under the tv, there is 2 jacks, one of which has a little light which I'm assuming is an amplifier for the TV antenna.

Nonetheless, every campsite I hook the cable up to, the cable never works. I've tried every combination of the inputs outside and the jacks under the TV and still don't have any luck. I've also changed the input settings, channel setup/search, etc.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking of going to buy some connectivity testers for coax and once I figure that out, I could possibly isolate the problem to the coax cables or the TV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem with my 2018 Solitude, Another problem is there are two cable connectors in a standard plug set up at each TV but one does not seem to have a whole in the center to receive the copper wire if you screw the coax on... ??? I can only get the TV's to work on the TV Input within the TV and it does not recognize cable as being connected no matter which jack I plug the cable into where it enters the trailer.
    Bigfred and Anna

2018 Solitude 300GK
    2020 F350 DRW Platium

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to had problems with my new Reflection, and found the cable input feed thru in the water bay was VERY loose on the backside. Had to remove the panel by the water panel and then could reach behind and found the cable loose. I tightened it up and now i think all is OK. I have not setup with a cable input yet i was using an old VHS player that i just feed the F connector to the cable input and then checked each TV. This all started due to the fact last time i took the unit out the cable kind of sorta worked in the living room yet not in the rest of the unit, so I started the trouble shooting stuff. The VHS player also kind of sorta worked in the living room, yet not the rest of the unit. The living room is the 1st place the cable goes to in my unit.

I am headed out tomorrow so I will be able to check with a real cable input.

Good Luck
    Dave Z
    Troy Missouri
    2020 Reflection 367BHS
    2018 Ram 3500