User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dometic Refrigerator DM2862RBFX

Out for the weekend and the fridge is not cooling like it did before, TT is level, all lights correct. Am I supposed to hear some sort of fan when it is running? Standing outside I can hear the burner ignite but no fan noise. Yesterday it was in the 90's and fridge was at 45.
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahriad View Post
    Out for the weekend and the fridge is not cooling like it did before, TT is level, all lights correct. Am I supposed to hear some sort of fan when it is running? Standing outside I can hear the burner ignite but no fan noise. Yesterday it was in the 90's and fridge was at 45.
    Double check that the cooling fins are clean and the no critters built a nest, Yellow Jackets love my top screen for some reason. The other thing to check as you fridge is in your slide is the the top baffle in the top vent is sealed against the top of the fridge for smooth air flow and they the lower baffle is still in place. Do a search as some of this has been covered before.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything checks out OK, looks like maybe a combination of hot day, loading hot product, mainly beer!! Time to invest in the extra condenser fans.

Cheers
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi