Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Used GD Price?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used GD Price?

I’m in the market for a used or new GD Reflection in a bunkhouse floor plan. I feel fairly confident in my research on how to tackle the new RV market, but still feel uncomfortable when it comes to pricing a used RV from a private party sale. The easiest thing that I’ve been able to understand is stick around the NADA “Low Retail” price or knock about 25% off the price that is expected for the same model in a new condition. If I was looking at a used 2019 GD 31MB or 311BHS, what price range should I be looking at that is fair to both parties? Thanks for the help!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The range I came up with for a used 2019 GD 311BHS was between $35,500 to $38,000. That is of course assuming good condition with no issues. Am I on the right track in my thinking?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S2K at 9K View Post
    The range I came up with for a used 2019 GD 311BHS was between $35,500 to $38,000. That is of course assuming good condition with no issues. Am I on the right track in my thinking?
    I would also look at rvtrader.com to see if you can find a used one or even what left over new models are being offered for currently. That's just to make sure you're not on the high side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the used market is pretty slim on them right now. I think that a new 2020 holdover could be had for around $46,000 though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever purchase a trailer? We are in the same boat looking for a 311BHS. It seems that a lot of folks payed way to close to MSRP when they purchased a unit a couple years ago and are now basing the sales price if there unit on that.