User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody traveling in colorado now

We may, or may not, be heading to colorado in mid June. Anyone out there now? I'm curious about travel conditions and how crowded campgrounds are. One campground I was looking at has no spaces still so time in July. I'm calling the reservation window tomorrow to get some feedback on occupancy. No places to stay not sure about going. Anybody with first hand information on colorado.
    2013 Chevy 2500 Silverado Diesel
    2020 3000QB
    Glen,Barbara and
    Dottie O'Doran the Wonder Dog

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghdorn View Post
    We may, or may not, be heading to colorado in mid June. Anyone out there now? I'm curious about travel conditions and how crowded campgrounds are. One campground I was looking at has no spaces still so time in July. I'm calling the reservation window tomorrow to get some feedback on occupancy. No places to stay not sure about going. Anybody with first hand information on colorado.
    We live out here and they just opened up our state parks. I am not certain about the private campgrounds but to book a state park here you pretty much have to get online as soon as they open the reservation sites and they book up really quickly. We have to book our camping 6 months out. The roads are good this time of year all except for the gap on I-25 that is under construction between Colorado Springs and Denver.

Good Luck!
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are staying in SW Colorado, light traffic, open campgrounds, lots of deer, marmots, cows, squirrels and pine trees. What is not to love?