User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purchasing a new 2020 21bhe! MAYBE?

I am looking at purchasing a 21bhe I like the floor plan and believe it has everything to offer that my small family needs (wife and 2kids) from just the right amount of comfort to the perfect amount of indoor entertainment on rainy days. But I don’t know what a reasonable price would be to pay for one I have seen them anywhere from $29k to $21k. Also I wonder if I do purchase from a dealership that’s not in my home town when and if comes time to service it will I have to drive back to the dealer that I purchased it from? Please help I am exited to make this purchase and start making memories with the kids.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story sounds very familiar to mine. I was wanting the 23BHE but the weight was a bit too much for my TV so the 21BHE is the next best thing. I'm in the market to buy but I'm not sure if the market is willing to sell a deal in my local area and I was reluctant to travel 700 miles to the next dealer. I see on RV Trader the price is as low as 20k with many are around 23.5k for a 2020 but in my area they are listed for $28k. Anyone have an experience of traveling a bit of distance to get a deal on a trailer?