User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running Inverter AC Wiring in Imagine 2600RB

I spent some time reviewing previous posts and didn't find any specific guidance. The Victron 3000W hybrid inverter is in the pass-through hatch. I've decided to install a second load center near the existing one for the "shore-power-only-loads". The tough question is how to run the AC wiring from the hatch to the load center. So I need to run the shore power input from the load center to the inverter and the two inverter AC outputs back to their respective load centers. Grand Design customer service says I might run the wiring up in the ceiling by working through the speaker holes, but I bet I would have to drop the ceiling. They said not to try to run wires inside the floor. I have some liquid tight metallic conduit I bought at Habitat for Humanity. GD said they thought someone had successfully run it outside under the floor, which sounds like it might be doable. Looking for advice from someone who has done this.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a small inverter used for the tv and Blue Ray player. It's in the pass-through and I run a 115v cord down through the mouse hole and use an adapter for the 30A plug. I turn off all the breakers except for the main and tv circuit.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeared the 120V wiring was run under the TT, it wasn't described in the posts.

Victron 12/2000 Multi-plus in an Imagine?
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post235033

Just a bunch of mods for a 2400BH or anything
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post239520
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank