User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    I routinely push other people’s carts out of my way with mine and when that person is in my way I walk up quietly and say “excuse me” loud enough to startle them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I move carts as well . The one that gets me is when a woman leaves her purse in the cart and walks off to look at groceries. I don't know how many times I have picked up those purses and walked over and handed the bag to the person saying how easily I could have walked away with it. How will you pay for your groceries when someone else is using your money.? If even one stops leaving the purse while shopping I'd be happy
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I go into Terminator mode when I shop!

Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go into Terminator mode when I shop!

LOL. The few things that I shop for in person, I'm right there with you. My wife just shakes her head. I (well, used to) have to dress in professional clothes for work, but I have gotten that down to a system. I found a pair of Johnson and Murphy shoes that I really like, and, when they go on sale, I just buy 3-5 pairs of black and 3-5 pairs of brown. Holds me for a few years. And yes, if it's not clear, it's 5 pairs of the SAME shoe, not 5 different shoes, that way I don't have to try them on.

Work clothes, enter Brooks Brothers. They took my measurements years ago, and I'd just go in, they'd look me up, and I'd tell them I need 15 shirts. They'd pick them out for me and have them ready to go.

I actually had to shop for suits, because they are all cut so different and often require tailoring. When I did it though, I'd buy 4-5 at a time so I only had to shop every 18-24 months.

My around the house/outside stuff, I get from tractor supply, they have pants that I like. When they go on sale, I buy all that they have (5-15 pairs) in my size and that holds me for a year or so. Work boots, same thing, when they go on sale, I just buy all that they have in my size.

The stuff that's harder for me and I need to shop for in person is "performance clothes", my hiking boots, pants, backpacks, etc, I buy all that stuff in person just because I really need to try it on and I don't do it enough to buy 5 backpacks at a time. Boots though, I might start doing that, I found a brand/size/model that I really like, and I've been waiting for them to go on sale so I can stock up and buy a few pairs. Problem is, they often discontinue footwear models, and then I'm back to the drawing board!

The more I can avoid it, the more I do; Amazon has been a blessing for me and my style of shopping, that's for sure!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a lot of us detest shopping and try to avoid it at all costs. I love Amazon, maybe more because I can be lazy than avoiding people.

Returns are super easy with Amazon as well.

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with Wicked ACE here. I have just as much write to be on a trail as you. If you can't be a little civil and respect someone else's personal space then maybe you should be the one to stay home. This is a big problem problem in this country right now. There are to many people with no respect or compassion for others.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post

...My around the house/outside stuff, I get from tractor supply, they have pants that I like.
    When they go on sale, I buy all that they have (5-15 pairs) in my size and that holds me for a year or so...
    WTF are you doing in your pants that you go through 5 to 15 PAIR in a year or so?
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF are you doing in your pants that you go through 5 to 15 PAIR in a year or so?
    Some folks like to launder/dry clean their garments. Some are compelled to have the newest fashion. To each their own.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure Tractor Supply has the latest and greatest fashions.
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love reading these types of threads. Almost as much fun as watching someone try to park their trailer between two or three trees and yes im sure my wife and i have provided similiar entertainment for others to enjoy.
    John & Cindy
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ford F250 6.7 PSD

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    My around the house/outside stuff, I get from tractor supply, they have pants that I like. When they go on sale, I buy all that they have (5-15 pairs) in my size and that holds me for a year or so.
    Wow! I don't wear pants, just shorts. I have two pairs. I'd have one but I ned a second pair to wear while my main pair get washed. I've worn my main pair of shorts daily for YEARS. They are holding up great so I'm probably good for several more years on this pair. And no, I don't care much about fashion.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast