Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black tank flush not putting water into tank in our 2400BH

Black tank flush not putting water into tank in our 2400BH. Seems to be clogged between valve and tank in the hose going to the spray port.
    We have pulled out the valve from under bathroom sink. The hose from outside connection to valve is clear, valve is clear as well. (Sprayed into a bucket) So the only section we deduce is the problem..... the hose from the valve into the tank is clogged. There is no water flowing anywhere to indicate a leak in the system.

Anyone with suggestions how to access the spray port/tank side of hose?

(Searched but only found valve issues, not hose/tank side information)Thanks

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roarkmd View Post
    Black tank flush not putting water into tank in our 2400BH. Seems to be clogged between valve and tank in the hose going to the spray port.
    We have pulled out the valve from under bathroom sink. The hose from outside connection to valve is clear, valve is clear as well. (Sprayed into a bucket) So the only section we deduce is the problem..... the hose from the valve into the tank is clogged. There is no water flowing anywhere to indicate a leak in the system.

Hmm, I could be wrong but I don’t think the tank flush and spray port are on the same line (at least they shouldn’t be).

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    outside hose connection to valve is clear
    valve is clear (water flows through it)

but clog is in hose after the valve going into the tank/spray port inside the blank tank

Looking for ideas to access or ideas to unclog the hose between the valve and tank

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but clog is in hose after the valve going into the tank/spray port inside the blank tank

Looking for ideas to access or ideas to unclog the hose between the valve and tank
    The black tank flush should be on its own separate individual line (at least is is on my unit).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm assuming that you've opened up the panel under the bathroom sink and can see that hose is not kinked or anything? I'm sure you did open it up if you've already disconnected the check valve. I've never opened ours, but I'm assuming the hose to the tank after the valve goes straight through the floor to the belly. If that hose section looks good inside the trailer, I'm guessing the next step is to open up some of the chloroplast and see if you can see the rinse hose. Maybe you can get lucky and just open a corner of the chloroplast and get at the rinse hose.

If you don't mind, take some pictures of everything and post them. I'd be curious to see what you find. Good luck!
    2019 Imagine 2400bh
    2019 f150 XLT Crew, 6.5' box, 3.55 ratio

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a Heartland camper once and the check valve was installed backwards from the factory. Seemed like a blockage in the flush line but the joke was on me. I had to tear out a bathroom wall to figure it out. Did you happen to note the direction of flow?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Andrew in the Burgh
    2015 Reflection 317RST...Auction Rebuild

See Thread Here:
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...795#post145795

2016 F350 CCLB DRW 6.7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, it worked fine for almost 3 years.... used it 2 days before at same campground, never moved the trailer. It flows fine out of the valve (took the output hose off to check valve function to narrow down to which piece of the system was not working.)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has it worked previously so you know it is a clog and not an installation issue? I would try cleaning it from inside the tank using a wand before I tried to get into the tank or remove the spray end. https://www.amazon.com/Camco-Flexibl.../dp/B0006IX7YC

2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 Ford Expedition

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, we've tested each section....
    Next up is peeling off the belly and checking the line. I was hoping others might have "simpler" ideas to try in accessing this hose section of the system.
    The valve is under bathroom sink, runs down inside cabinetry/under shower pan.

Not looking forward to this repair. Good thing it's not a necessary system, just a convenience!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fill up the tank with water and rid x and let it sit. Then try the flush again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Andrew in the Burgh
    2015 Reflection 317RST...Auction Rebuild

See Thread Here:
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...795#post145795

2016 F350 CCLB DRW 6.7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast