Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you tried running a stiff wire down the hose to the tank form the valve location. HD has roils of plastic coated wire similar to bailing wire.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, it worked fine for almost 3 years.... used it 2 days before at same campground, never moved the trailer. It flows fine out of the valve (took the output hose off to check valve function to narrow down to which piece of the system was not working.)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roarkmd View Post
    yes, it worked fine for almost 3 years.... used it 2 days before at same campground, never moved the trailer. It flows fine out of the valve (took the output hose off to check valve function to narrow down to which piece of the system was not working.)
    If it was working before, and you haven't moved the trailer since using it successfully, odds are something is in the hose versus a something physical. I would try feeling and squeezing the soft hose, see if you can find a clog. Or as someone suggested above, running a wire down the hose. Double check that the screen is still installed at the outside hose attachment point.

If the hose goes under the shower pan, you should be able to open the access panel at the bottom of the shower and visually check the hose from there. Could save you from having to open the chloroplast.
    2019 Imagine 2400bh
    2019 f150 XLT Crew, 6.5' box, 3.55 ratio

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found that after 6mo that the "black flexy hose" had kinked in the basement. Maybe it had water sitting in it, etc. but it was folded over the zip tie and pinched off between the Nautilus and the bathroom sink area.
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roarkmd: What did you do to finally address your issue? I'm having the same problem. I was able to test that water is coming out of the check-valve fine so it is somewhere between that and the tank.
    Steve Kuzmeski
    2017 Toyota Tundra
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you really want that feature, I've found a flush wand does a much better job.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve - We opened up the underbelly enough to see the hose the rest of the hose coming thru the floor from above (no kinks). We were able to remove 2 of 3 screws holding the flush point sprayer onto the black tank. The third screw is impossible to access due to a beam blocking it. Basically, we gave up! We traced/tested each segment of the entire system with the exception of that flush point sprayer at the tank. We get water out of the hose where it goes into the tank itself. So it must be that sprayer on the tank.

Followed all recommendations by fellow owners and service techs at 2 different dealers. We filled with septic tank with RidX and water, let it sit for a week. Drained and tested again (their thoughts was that gunk was sticking on the internal sprayer and created a clog). No luck. So right now we have 2 types of "down the toilet" hose wands. We figured we did 20+ years flushing the old fashioned way..... it wasn't worth the money or effort any longer.

I actually feel we get full rinse by using the wands. I have been able to get the sensors to always read empty. Using a flashlight, I look down and see clear water.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekuzmeski View Post
    Roarkmd: What did you do to finally address your issue? I'm having the same problem. I was able to test that water is coming out of the check-valve fine so it is somewhere between that and the tank.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the time the check valve is installed backwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you happen to take pics? I would be really interested in seeing all this unfold. We have the same trailer.
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get flow through the check valve the the only thing left is debris in sprayer. They cut the water lines on a saw. If they don’t blow them out before install you’ll find blue and red micro shavings in all your filters. Unscrew your bath faucet in the aererator if it’s stained with blue or red you’ll confirm it. Take apart and clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12