User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 337RLS price

Just thought I would post my purchase price for a 2021 Reflection 337RLS I ordered last week. Only options added were the king Bed and 2nd A/C. Sales price was $46,000 and out the door with TT&L was $49,291. MSRP was $64,196. Came out to just a little over 28% off the MSRP. The MSRP did include a $2,275 freight charge to central Texas. Hope this helps for anybody looking at the 2021 models. I’m new to the forum and have enjoyed reading all the great information on mods. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Double Eagle; 05-28-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a pretty good out the door deal.

Im in the process of a purchase and those numbers do help.

Welcome to the forum

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting. Just got a quote of $53k before tax, title and registration for a 2021 337RLS. This unit has second AC. MSRP listed at $66k.

What dealership are you working with? I’m in Southern California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate805 View Post
    Thanks for posting. Just got a quote of $53k before tax, title and registration for a 2021 337RLS. This unit has second AC. MSRP listed at $66k.

What dealership are you working with? IÂ’m in Southern California.

I used ExploreUSA RV Super center in Seguin, Texas. I bought my previous 5th wheel from Crestview in Buda, Texas. ExploreUSA beat Crestview by $3,000. My MSRP was 64K, which included $2200 freight to central Texas. I got the king bed and 2nd A/C. The price your being quoted seems high. ThatÂ’s less than 20% off the MSRP.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    Previous: 2011 Jayco Eagle 31.5 FBHS
    2019 Ford F-350 DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4.10 gears

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. I’ve seen more like 25-30% off MSRP when purchasing boats, RVs, etc. in the past. Started our search in March. We have a 2018 Keystone Cougar 29BHS. Bought a 2020 2500 Duramax late October in anticipation of the trailer upgrade. Narrowing in on the 337RLS or 303RLS. I have 3100lbs payload and 18,500 towing so probably go with the 303RLS but local dealership has that priced even higher than the 337RLS.

Wish I had gone to the 3500 SRW now that we’ve stepped up our trailer weights in our search! Haha

If you put your rig on a scale loaded, would love to know your pin weight. Enjoy your new rig!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 337RLS would have you close to maxed out with the heavier pin box weight. Why are they wanting more for the 303RLS? Seems like it would be cheaper since it is a little shorter. I do think it would be a more enjoyable towing experience with the 303 and a 2500 rather than the heavier 337. I know there are a lot of people on the forum pulling the 337 with a 3/4 ton and may weigh in. It would certainly do it, but you wouldn’t have a Large margin for additional cargo.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    The 337RLS would have you close to maxed out with the heavier pin box weight. Why are they wanting more for the 303RLS? Seems like it would be cheaper since it is a little shorter. I do think it would be a more enjoyable towing experience with the 303 and a 2500 rather than the heavier 337. I know there are a lot of people on the forum pulling the 337 with a 3/4 ton and may weigh in. It would certainly do it, but you wouldn’t have a Large margin for additional cargo.
    MSRP is lower on the 303, sales claimed its due to inventory. I don’t buy it. I haven’t started negotiating yet. Just asked for their pricing. Need to decide on a rig. Read up on lots of info on the 303 and 337 here. Lots of great input. I like to be well within my tow specs so a 303 seems like a better option for us. I see your dealership has several, will phone them up. Don’t mind driving to get it out of state. Got my last one on Alabama and hauled it to CA. It saved me an extra $10k over any dealership within 1,000 miles of home after factoring travel costs. Was just in Texas in May... should have grabbed it then!!

Thanks!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate805 View Post
    MSRP is lower on the 303, sales claimed its due to inventory. I don’t buy it. I haven’t started negotiating yet. Just asked for their pricing. Need to decide on a rig. Read up on lots of info on the 303 and 337 here. Lots of great input. I like to be well within my tow specs so a 303 seems like a better option for us. I see your dealership has several, will phone them up. Don’t mind driving to get it out of state. Got my last one on Alabama and hauled it to CA. It saved me an extra $10k over any dealership within 1,000 miles of home after factoring travel costs. Was just in Texas in May... should have grabbed it then!!

Thanks!

If you do call them ask for Tanner Townsend. He was my salesman and I was very happy with him. He gave me his cell phone number and there was a night it was after 9:00 pm and we were talking on the phone while he was ironing out all the finance details on his cell phone at his house. Great customer service. Good luck too you!
    2021 Reflection 337RLS