User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never had this scenario with the same make/model of shower head in our other non GD trailers. So I am somehow thinking that something is somehow different in the GD. Back pressure of the cold water keeping the inlet of the hot water heater check valve closed or.. what? A puzzlement!
    I had a problem like this, but I just changed a shower head and it was ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2150 View Post
    I had the same issue in my Imagine 2150RB. The cold side had higher pressure than the hot side just as offtohavasu described. I installed this check valve on the hot water line directly behind the shower knobs https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. There was room in the wall to add it in line without an issue. I also added this no drip shut off valve at the base of the hose https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. With the check valve there is no need for drip mode and this shuts off the water completely. It works perfectly, no more cold water blasts and the flow wasn't noticeably reduced.

I did not take any pics but it was a very easy install in my trailer. YMMV.
    I know this is over a year old, but it gives me the info. Needed for my new trailer that is doing same thing. Thank you @Michael2150.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12