Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy, new 2405 RL Owner here

Hi there how are you doing?

I've just got a New Grand Design 2450 RL under contract and am waiting on it to be made ready after some customization I have requested.

I just wanted to drop in an say hi. I have some questions and am looking for the right place to ask them as I search through the forum.

They primary surround the addition of a Victron Multiplus inverter to the Unit. I am looking to prep from the dealer for solar installation. For Now my plan is to upgrade to Lithiim Ion Phosphate batteries and install that inverter unit. Fallback maybe a IC 2000 from go Power as that is what they are used to installing from the dealership.

I am having some issues it seems regarding space. Has anyone else made this customization? IF so did you have any specific things you ran into that I could advise the Dealership of? Or.... Would you mind sending me the dimensions of the pass through storage? I haven't been able to find those online though I have looked that the brochure and an owners manual.

Looking at the dimensions of each inverter I think it would fit, but I have to drive down and check out the unit myself as each phone call with them leaves me with more questions....

I'm currently out of Austin Tx and have plans to full time after another 6 months or so. Just Planning on how to make the appropriate changes. Thanks in advance if you are able to answer those questions above

Anyways, Hello there, and Maybe I'll see you down the road somewhere...
    Last edited by microm3gas; 05-30-2020 at 08:21 AM. Reason: adding a question

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome
    We too have the 2450rl 2020 and really like it.
    I am not familiar with your battery and other plans but others on this site
    are probably familiar. I suggest using the search feature to find the threads on what
    you are looking for.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks been searching around but no answer on this specific question. Just looking for the interior dimensions, I emailed Grand Design and they'll probably be able to tell me