User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2670MK grey tanks

I’m considering the “twist on valve” soliton to level the water in our grey tanks. Has anyone done this on the Imagine 2670? I don’t have access to the spec drawings to see if the tanks are at the same level.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamingcacher View Post
    I’m considering the “twist on valve” soliton to level the water in our grey tanks. Has anyone done this on the Imagine 2670? I don’t have access to the spec drawings to see if the tanks are at the same level.
    I'm not sure what "twist on valve " means. A valve in the drain lines below to separate the two tanks will achieve what I think you want to do. Drawings of any sort seem to be a state secret with GD. You could use a water level, filling the grey tanks separately. This would give a good estimate of the fill level of each.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

This is what I was referring to about the “twist on valve” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FwQO9T5qU

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2970 with the valve and my grays are level, pretty sure they are also level on the 2670. I think the only ones that aren't level are the 5'ers with the "upstairs" bathroom.
    2019 2970RL
    2020 F250