User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red blinking light

Hello....
    2017 Reflection Fifth Wheel 29RS, new to me, leveled for the first time... auto level said success but i checked it with two large construction levels while on concrete drive.. it was not level, so used manual mode, and raised the nose. When I got it level, i got a red blinking light at the bottom of the panel near the REAR button. It will not go away unless i auto level again.. I cannot calibrate LEVEL either.... I have watched endless videos, googled and read manuals.. nothing tells me how to fix this. Reached out to Lippert Cust Serv, but nothing yet. I dont want to just ignore the blinking light and i would like to teach it what is level, but cant get past this step.

I assume they are electric jacks but how do i know? also, if i get the nose too high with the manual depressing of FRONT button, how do i then lower the nose?

Thanks for your support and help!
    Ursa Major (very new-bie)
    [email protected]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR="#000080"]Ursa Major
    2017 Grand Design Reflection Fifth Wheel 29RS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8tMy12t7kCHrMT

Sound like you need reset the system. Hope lippert contacts you soon.
    Bob and Cheryl, Puka the doodle
    2018 Ram 2500 Crew,Diesel,4x4
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2012 Palomino 6.5 camper

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried this procedure for the Ground Control 3.0?

Zero Point Calibration

The “Zero Point” is the programmed point that the trailer will return to each time the Auto Level feature is used.

Note: Prior to starting this procedure, double check all connections on the controller, jacks, and touch pad.

1. In manual mode, run the jacks to level the trailer. This is best achieved by placing a level in the center of the trailer and leveling it both front to back and then side to side. (See “Basic Jack Operation” for instructions on how to manually operate the system).

2. Once the trailer is level, turn off the touch pad.

3. With the touch pad off, press and release the “FRONT” button five (5) times and then press and release the “REAR” button five (5) times.

4. The touch pad will flash and beep and the display will read “ZERO POINT CALIBRATION ENTER to set, Power to Exit”.

5. To set the current position as the zero point, press the “ENTER” button.

6. LCD display will read “Zero point stability check”.

7. LCD display will read “Zero point set successfully” once process is complete.

8. The system will set this point as its level state and the touch pad will turn off.

Rob

EDIT: the Lippert procedure for the Level Up hydraulic system on our Solitude says "five times" when in fact some models require seven (7) times. I don't know if this might be true for the Ground Control 3.0 system, as well.
    Last edited by Second Chance; 05-31-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post

Zero Point Calibration

The “Zero Point” is the programmed point that the trailer will return to each time the Auto Level feature is used.

Note: Prior to starting this procedure, double check all connections on the controller, jacks, and touch pad.

1. In manual mode, run the jacks to level the trailer. This is best achieved by placing a level in the center of the trailer and leveling it both front to back and then side to side. (See “Basic Jack Operation” for instructions on how to manually operate the system).

3. With the touch pad off, press and release the “FRONT” button five (5) times and then press and release the “REAR” button five (5) times.

4. The touch pad will flash and beep and the display will read “ZERO POINT CALIBRATION ENTER to set, Power to Exit”.

7. LCD display will read “Zero point set successfully” once process is complete.

8. The system will set this point as its level state and the touch pad will turn off.

Rob

EDIT: the Lippert procedure for the Level Up hydraulic system on our Solitude says "five times" when in fact some models require seven (7) times. I don't know if this might be true for the Ground Control 3.0 system, as well.
    I have the Ground Control 3.0 and did the 5 up 5 down. Worked perfectly a year ago. Hope that solves Good luck OP's issue.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post

Zero Point Calibration

3. With the touch pad off, rapidly press and release the “FRONT” button five (5) times and then press and release the “REAR” button five (5) times.

Rob

BTDT, and LCI changed the manual (for our SOB) to reflect that
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target: