User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recently bought a 2021 2250RK. The dealer had it offered at 27% off and would not budge off that price (except for a small military discount) since it was the only 2250RK on the lot and the new model year at that. I got them to discount the hitch and a back up camera, so overall we were happy with the deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I questioned the same thing recently and was told by one dealer that the increased price was due to impact of the steel tariffs on the manufacturing of new trailers. Who knows what the real reasons are, but I'm sure the increase in demand has at least something to do with it.
    Mike & Jennifer
    2020 Imagine 2400BH, Purchased May 2020
    2017 F250 Lariat, 6.7L Power Stroke
    Fastway e2 Hitch-Round Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    At the rate these things are leaving the lot, I won't have any stock until September!

All joking aside, talking to my GD Reps, I seriously won't have much incoming product until late August. Anything I had on order is now sold, and just waiting to be built. There is no plain old lot stock available.
    What kind of discounts are you guys giving for someone who is willing to place an order an wait?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zxbulk View Post
    What kind of discounts are you guys giving for someone who is willing to place an order an wait?
    25-28% depending on what product.

GD doesn't use consistent mark up across their lines.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    25-28% depending on what product.

GD doesn't use consistent mark up across their lines.
    I'm currently looking for a 22MLE. I do think it's a supply and demand thing. I'm seeing 20% off retail for TT in-stock then setup fees of $995 along with freight of $750. Waiting for a local dealer to give us a price with delivery in August. May have to wait until November to get any type of good deal. Most of the campgrounds around us are booked so it won't get used anyway.

I'm located in Upstate NY (Saratoga Springs area). Talking to dealers in Vt, NH & Ct. All of them say they are swamped.

Steve - Thanks for some great information!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barr0208 View Post
    I negotiated 39 percent off for my factory order in Canada for a 2021 reflection 150 295rl have the vin just waiting for completion and delivery. paid $31,270 us

How long did it take to get VIN after your order date? We ordered ours 4 weeks ago, they gave us an offline date of July 1 but no vin number yet

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 337RLS on 05/19/20 with an off line date of 6/10/20. I contacted my dealer on 06/11/20 and was told it was finished and a driver was being dispatched to pick it up, so it was completed on time. I was never given a VIN. The paper work I received from the dealer showed VIN pending. I’ll be picking it up this week and will obviously get it then, but I never got one or my dealer never called to give it to me if they got it when it was ordered.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mlambert20 View Post
    I'm currently looking for a 22MLE. I do think it's a supply and demand thing. I'm seeing 20% off retail for TT in-stock then setup fees of $995 along with freight of $750. Waiting for a local dealer to give us a price with delivery in August. May have to wait until November to get any type of good deal. Most of the campgrounds around us are booked so it won't get used anyway.
    We just got back from 4 nights of camping in north central Virginia. The CG had about 75 sites. Thurs night, about 5 open sites. Fri & Sat night - 0 open sites. But, more along the demand thing, from walking around the CG, I would estimate that easily 50% of the rigs were brand new, many with temporary tags. Amazing how many brand new Class As there were, including several tag axles. There were two new Momentums, one with full body paint, two new Solitudes, a new S-Class, a new Reflection travel trailer and three new Imagines. Our 2019 TT was one of the older rigs on our row. Our neighbors had a brand new Forest River Tour Master Class A. Second trip out in it. It's getting crazy out there.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are up so much, how is our dealer listing 390RK-Rs for 20K less than in November? And to be sure it is the same, they are still using their pics of the one we bought.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mlambert20 View Post

I'm located in Upstate NY (Saratoga Springs area). Talking to dealers in Vt, NH & Ct. All of them say they are swamped.
    Try looking at VT Country Camper or Lee's Family trailer in Windham, ME. Both are good dealers. Lee's does not charge extra for Dealer Prep, Freight, Detailing. I placed an order with them back in May for our new trailer. They are also busy with sales, but could help you out if you don't mind driving to Maine.
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast