Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power rain vent fan

Hello all, I need some assistants in my power vent fan operation. On the fan I t has the temp dial, fan speed control, fuse and some other switches that I’m not sure what they are, maybe one is for fan direction of rotation? It has three positions for it with some images on the switch that I don’t know what they are indicating. And another switch as well. Just trying to figure out all the features on this Imagine 2670MK. Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragfam1127 View Post
    Hello all, I need some assistants in my power vent fan operation. On the fan I t has the temp dial, fan speed control, fuse and some other switches that I’m not sure what they are, maybe one is for fan direction of rotation? It has three positions for it with some images on the switch that I don’t know what they are indicating. And another switch as well. Just trying to figure out all the features on this Imagine 2670MK. Your advice is greatly appreciated!
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

The fan you're describing is more sophisticated than many factory-installed fans - is there a chance that it's been upgraded by you or someone else?

If you post pictures or a more-detailed description of what fan product you have, maybe others here with experience with it can help you figure it out.

Again, welcome.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello boyscout, it is the factory installed unit. It is a Fan-tastic rain sense roof fan. I went out to Grand Designs web site and they only mentioned three model and only spoke of the remote control version. Nothing about this model and the switches involved.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Boyscout, I did find additional info about the fan. It’s a Dometic 3350 Fan-tastic rain sense fan. I will try and see this weekend if I can sort it out with what I found on the Dometic website. The symbols on some of the switches are different but maybe by process of elimination I may be able to figure it out.