User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Newbie and GD Site Newbie

I joined this site to explore my new Solitude RV and maybe to ask questions. I have come across a few problems and I’ve tried searching for answers with little luck. And don’t want to repost either so I’m just wandering around for now. I’ve read the site rules and here I am. 2017 Dodge Ram , 2020 Solitude 375RES (picked up Feb 14 2020) and of course my German Shepard...Gretchen. Previous RV 2007 Keystone Raptor , and since June 2018 I have less than 150 miles towing experience.... luckily I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and experienced people along the way.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the sight and Grand Design! You bought an awesome trailer but of course I'm partial to the 375 since I have a 2019 lol. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, this site is full of very smart helpful owners.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! The forum search does not function well. That said, you can search the forum via Google by point it to the forum. Here's one generic guide how to do this: https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Google-t...ecific-Website
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Don't be bashful about asking for information. Everyone here has been in the same position as you. There is tons of experience amongst our members and chances are really good that you are not the first person experiencing the issues or questions you have.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    Welcome to the sight and Grand Design! You bought an awesome trailer but of course I'm partial to the 375 since I have a 2019 lol. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, this site is full of very smart helpful owners.
    First off, thank you for the warm welcome. As I said I’m very new to this even still. I have very little experience and before 06/18 ive never even stepped foot in an RV. However, after living like this for a little more than a year, I’ve learned enough to know who the best RV mfgr is, and thats GD. And second, I don’t want to live ANY OTHER WAY. (My next door neighbor has one which is how I learned of them). So again thank you.

I have a refrigerator, stove, oven, home theater seat, and screen door problems I’d like resolved I just don’t know who to contact....or really even how....I know.... NEWBIES!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just posted to txfivver, same reply to you. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not real good at this so I’m guessing this will reach all that replied....like I said I’m guesing... THANK YOU to all that replied.... I’ll get the hang of it but newbie mistakes I’m gonna make for awhile...