User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Owner of 295RL

The hubby and I just brought home our 295RL last week. We're first time RVers and are excited to be a part of the GD community. Just one question....anyone ever experience a beeping sound spaced about one minute apart coming from your RV? The strange thing is it only seems to happens when we have it at the storage place and it sounds like it's coming from the outside of the RV underneath. We checked all the usual suspects...smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector, frig, leveling system. The propane is off. The dealer said to unhook the battery, but the beeping continues.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it be smoke alarms that have battery backups and the battery is failing? I know you said you checked smoke alarms, but not sure what was actually checked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the battery in the smoke alarm is weak, it will beep independently if all other systems. Beyond that, I don’t have a clue. Didn’t have that problem with our 295RL, and like you, we just took delivery last week. Out on the shakedown trip right now. Good luck with it, and have fun. 😁